Natural Supplements for Cats
Cats have been loved and cared for since well-before the times of the ancient Egyptians. All-natural cat supplements by NHV make it easy to give our favorite felines holistic powerful support, promote their good overall health, and aid in recovery from ailments, illness, and injury. Our cat nutrition supplements are formulated by veterinarians and master herbalists with a combined 50+ years of experience in developing plant-based remedies.
How NHV Supplements Can Support Your Cat
NHV’s natural cat supplements can provide comprehensive support to help relieve the symptoms of conditions like allergies, arthritis, pain, heart disease, kidney conditions, hyperthyroidism, and more. They can also aid in recovery from infection, detoxify and strengthen the liver and kidneys, expel parasites, and more. We offer holistic remedies for over 150 health conditions that may affect our feline friends.
Health Conditions that Affect Cats
Just like humans, cats can suffer from a wide range of health problems. These are some of the most common cat health conditions, but you can also explore our products by specific conditions and learn what symptoms accompany each.
- Diarrhea - Loose stool that can be caused by a wide range of health issues.
- Eye Infections - Abnormalities of the eyes.
- Feline Leukemia Virus - A cancer-causing virus that suppresses the immune system and is a leading cause of death in cats.
- Fleas and Ticks - Small insects and arachnids that feed off blood and cause extreme itchiness.
- Internal Parasites - Creatures that live inside your cat and feed off of them.
- Urinary Tract Issues - Bladder infections, urinary tract infections, bladder stones, and urinary crystals can all affect cats and lead to urinary blockages or kidney failure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use NHV products at the same time as treatment recommended by my vet?
Yes. NHV cat nutrition supplements and remedies are safe to use alongside your vet’s recommended treatments.
Can I use NHV cat nutrition supplements on my hamster?
Yes. NHV pet products can be used interchangeably on cats, dogs, and small animals like hamsters, ferrets, guinea pigs, and birds. The formulas are the same, but the doses differ by weight.
My cat has a sensitive stomach. Will NHV products give him diarrhea?
NHV natural pet supplements are formulated to be very gentle and easy on the body. Our products should not cause digestive upset in pets when given at the correct dose.
Remember to never self diagnose your pet. When you notice changes in your cat’s behavior that continue for more than a few days, it is best to consult a veterinarian for professional advice. When health problems are left unchecked, they can progress into far worse conditions.
Explore our pet products now and visit our blog for more pet resources.