Millions of people take multivitamins daily to support their health, and it only makes sense our canine companions can benefit just as much. This 100% natural plant-based liquid blend can help your dog with nutritional deficiencies.
Signs of Possible Vitamin Deficiency in Dogs
- Hair loss
- Reproductive issues
- Skin problems
NHV’s Multi-Essentials are packed with herbs that are rich in vitamins and minerals. This vet-formulated blend is designed to benefit your dog’s health using all-natural organically grown herbs with no additives or preservatives.
Even if your pet is healthy, supplying a multivitamin is essential to maintain good health, and some pets need more vitamins and minerals than others. For more, read NHV’s blog, vet talk with Dr. Hillary Cook.
Benefits of NHV’s Multivitamins for Dogs
- Stimulates metabolism
- Reduces fatigue and increases energy levels
- Aids effective digestion
- Provides added support for pets exposed to environmental toxins
- Promotes strong muscles and bone growth
- Helps to fill nutritional voids due to poor diet or illness
If you have questions about plant-based supplements including our multivitamins for dogs, you can schedule a consultation with one of our highly trained holistic veterinarians, because, at NHV, total health and wellness for all pets is our top priority.
- item number
- 0.70 LBS
- 3.4 fl. oz. (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy
- made in
- Alfalfa - An excellent source of chlorophyll, which acts as an antioxidant in the bloodstream of your little one. High in vitamins A, B1, B12, C, D, E, and K.
- Kelp - An excellent source of vitamins A, B12, B6, and C.
- Parsley - Rich in vitamins, minerals and protein, Parsley helps expel intestinal gas and bloating in furkiddos. High in vitamins (A, C, B12, K) and minerals calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- Oregon Grape - Helps support the liver, digestive system and mucous membranes.
- Chickweed - High in vitamins and minerals, including beta-carotene, calcium, zinc, magnesium, potassium, thiamin, and zinc. Chickweed helps with stomach and bowel problems.
- Marshmallow - A diuretic herb that may control bacterial infection and protect the intestinal mucosa.
- Oat - High in protein, B vitamins, as well as vitamins E and K, and minerals such as calcium and copper.
- Dandelion - May help improve the appetite and digestion of pets. Dandelion also has a high content of vitamins A, B, C, and D and minerals like phosphorus and magnesium.
- Stinging nettle - May help strengthen the immune system of your little one. It is also an excellent source of minerals like magnesium, calcium, potassium, and phosphorous.
- Yucca - Rich in vitamin C, beta-carotene, calcium, iron, magnesium, and B vitamins, Yucca also helps with mineral and vitamin absorption.
- Asian Ginseng - Rich in B vitamins, Asian Ginseng supports metabolism and helps lower blood pressure.
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
How to Administer
Shake well before use. The easiest method is to use the dropper provide and places the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth.
Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favourite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and wellbeing of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use Multi Essentials in pregnant or nursing animals. Speak to your vet before using our products. A second visit is recommended if your pet’s condition does not improve, or deteriorates after continued use of the supplements.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.
How is this different from PetOmega 3?
PetOmega 3 is a fish oil supplement and Multi Essentials is a dog multivitamin supplement blend of herbal botanicals.
Will this affect my dog's heart rate?
No, this is a gentle herbal formulation that contains the extracts of plants that are high in vitamins and minerals. It's a more whole source way of getting your pet their vitamins and minerals.
Will these help my dog lose weight?
It will help support their immune system and stimulate their metabolism. Together with a highly nutritious and well balanced diet, this dog multivitamin can help balance their weight.
Can this be given in conjunction with other multivitamins?
Yes, you don't need to worry about over doing it the vitamins with Multi Essentials. Because it's coming from herbal extracts and whole sources and not isolated synthetic sources, your pet's body is just getting an extra dose of nutrients.