A Powerful Complete Kit
Heart murmurs can occur in cats just like they do in humans. Some breeds of cats are more prone to having heart conditions, such as the Bengal and the Maine Coon. Find out if your cat breed is more prone at NHV’s breeds and conditions online.
NHV’s Heart Murmur Support Kit for Cats contains two powerful herbal remedies, NHV’s Hearty-Heart and NHV’s Turmeric, which are both formulated to help soothe and prevent heart murmurs in your kitty.
NHV’s wide range of plant-based supplements provides vital support along with vet-recommended treatment for heart murmurs in cats. If you have questions about holistic remedies, you can ask an expert at NHV because we want your kitty purring back to health naturally.
NHV’s Hearty Heart—With a proprietary blend of nine highly effective herbs, this gentle natural remedy helps support your cat’s heart murmur symptoms.
- Valerian—Helps manage heart palpitations as well as gently calming the nerves.
- Hawthorne—Dilates the vessels and coronary arteries to help improve blood flow to the heart.
- Balsam Poplar—Contains potent anti-inflammatory with pain-reducing properties
- Hops—Increases capillary circulation and reduce anxiety
- Motherwort—Helps to maintain a regular heartbeat
- European Mistletoe—Helps to control tachycardia, a rapid heartbeat condition
- Lobelia—Immediately relaxes and expands the respiratory system allowing for oxygenated blood to flow freely
- Pulsatilla—An antispasmodic that helps relax the heart muscle
NHV’s Turmeric—Turmeric has been used for centuries in both Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine. This extremely potent herb has a multitude of health benefits for heart murmur symptoms in cats. Find out why pet parents should give their pet turmeric on our blog at NHV. Just a few of the benefits include
- Reduces inflammation of joints and has pain reducing properties
- Helps to support the heart and circulatory system
- Helps to relieve digestive disorders, arthritis, dermatitis, and aids in cancer support
The amazing health benefits of turmeric are monumental. Be sure to see our press feature on PetBusiness.com about the benefits.
- item number
- 2.00 LBS
- 2 x 3.4 fl. oz (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy/kitten
- made in
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
How to Administer
Shake well before use.The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favourite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use in pregnant or nursing animals.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.