Support Your Cat to Clear Up Infection
The bladder is a muscular sac that stores urine produced by the kidneys. Bladder infections, which are also called bacterial cystitis, can develop when bacteria that typically live in and around the lower urinary tract area travel up the urethra and infect the normally sterile bladder.
Symptoms of Bladder Infections in Cats
- Frequent urination or visits to the litter box
- Prolonged squatting in the litter box
- Difficulty urinating
- Urinating in inappropriate places
- Excessive licking of genitals
- Blood in the urine
NHV Natural Pet Products provide plant-based natural remedies for bladder infections in cats. Our range of holistic, vet-approved supplements consists of pure herbal extracts that contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Some of our powerful herbs include:
- Echinacea Purpurea - This herb contains strong immune-stimulating properties.
- Wild Hydrangea - A pain reliever that increases the flow of urine and eliminates swelling and fluid retention.
Cats More Prone to Bladder Infections
- Elderly cats
- Cats with thyroid issues
- Cats having a compromised immune system such as feline leukemia.
- Certain medications can also increase the chances of getting a bladder infection.
- Diabetic cats
Additional Support Tips
If you suspect your cat has a bladder infection, do not diagnose on your own. Your cat will need a vet to perform a variety of tests along with medication and supplements to help speed the recovery process. Left untreated, a bladder infection can progress into a serious kidney infection.
With NHV’s organically grown herbal supplements, you can help promote proper urinary health and ease painful urination along with these additional benefits:
- Helps to inhibit infection
- Encourages urinary tract health
- Suitable for long-term use
- All-natural anti-inflammatory
At NHV, our natural remedies for bladder infections in cats are used globally. We focus on comprehensively supporting the overall health and wellbeing of all pets. Our products are produced in Canada and classified as dietary nutritional supplements by the FDA, and all product packaging is recyclable. These supplements are designed to support your vets recommended treatment for cat bladder infection.
Our pet experts are here to help answer questions, offer guidance, and give support along the way. If you have questions or concerns about your feline family member’s health, ask the experts at NHV. We care about your cat’s total health and wellness.