Support Your Cat & Reduce Their Stress
Stress causes several changes in the hormonal system and can directly affect the production of adrenaline and cortisol, the stress hormones involved in the “fight or flight” response. This is natural in the short term, but long-term can lead to other health and behavioral problems. Ultimately, stress can affect the immune system and if your cat is already sick, adding stress can make the treatment even more difficult.
The first symptoms of stress and anxiety in cats are usually exhibited as behavioral issues. Sometimes being around other animals or people they are unfamiliar with can cause cats to become anxious or aggressive.
NHV Natural Pet Products offer a wide range of natural remedies for cat anxiety made from human-grade quality herbs. These supplements for cat anxiety can be an important part of helping your pet live healthier for longer naturally.
Support with All-Natural Supplements
At NHV, our plant-based all-natural remedies for cat anxiety contain herbal ingredients that help the nervous system, brain and heart.
- Nervous System - Tonic herbs like chamomile and lemon balm can help to reduce nervous disorders, excitability, and anxiety.
- Brain Function - Potent herbs such as passionflower, a non-addictive sedative, can assist in improving brain function as well as increasing levels of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) that create feelings of relaxation.
- Heart Health - Valerian is a heart-healthy herb that helps stop heart palpitations and lowers blood pressure.
Causes of Stress and Anxiety in Cats
- Moving to a new residence
- Vet visits
- The arrival of a new baby, spouse or another animal to the household
- A change in an owners daily routine such as a new job
- Loud noises or parties
Signs of Stress and Anxiety in Cats
- Excessive grooming
- Urinating outside the catbox
NHV offers vet-formulated natural remedies for cat anxiety to help calm aggression and reduce agitation.
Breeds of Cats More Prone to Stress and Anxiety
Because these breeds of cats are highly intelligent and need a lot of attention from their owners, they can become anxious if intellectual stimulation is not adequately received.
Stress and anxiety can be supported with natural supplements that are safe for long-term use and can be used in conjunction with conventional treatment.
NHV’s cat anxiety supplements can aid in reducing stress as well as boosting the immune system. To read more about how stress affects our feline family members, read our blog, because at NHV, your cat’s health is our top priority.