Help Clear Up Your Cat’s Ear Infection Naturally
Ear infections are painful and irritating especially for cats who have better hearing than people and even better than dogs which makes them extremely sensitive to sound.
At NHV, we have a wide range of natural remedies for ear infections in cats that can reduce inflammation as well as provide support along with your vet-recommended treatment for your cat’s ear infection.
Types of Ear Infections in Cats
Ear Mites - Otodectes Cynotis are very tiny parasites that feed on the wax and oils in a cat’s ear canal. Some traits of ear mites include:
- Not easily detected by the naked eye
- Extremely contagious and passed from pet to pet by contact at home or outdoors
- An individual mite has an approximate three-week life cycle
- Ear mites can infect both the external and internal ear canal
- If left untreated, ear mites may lead to more severe infections, but with NHV’s all-natural remedy for ear infections in cats your feline can get holistic herbal relief
- Infection usually produces a characteristic dark discharge resembling coffee grinds
- More common in cats than dogs and is responsible for over 50 percent of all feline infections
Symptoms of Ear Mites in Cats
- Excessive scratching and rubbing of ears
- Head shaking
- Strong odor
- Obstruction of the ear canal with coffee ground-like debris
Otitis Externa - This outer ear infection is caused by inflammation created by microorganisms such as:
- Food allergies
- Grass seeds
- Other ailments such as hypothyroidism, autoimmune diseases, and skin disorders
Otitis Media - This middle ear infection is frequently due to otitis externa, and even though the signs and symptoms are similar, otitis media is more painful. Other symptoms of a middle ear problem include:
- Scratching or pawing at the ear
- Loss of balance
- Shaking or tilting the head in the direction of the painful ear
- Discharge resembling coffee grounds
Additional Support Tips
If left untreated, ear infections can lead to deafness and facial paralysis, so it is imperative you seek treatment as soon as you notice symptoms. NHV products are safe to be used in addition to conventional treatment for ear infections in cats.
For a supportive natural remedy to your cat’s ear infection, you can purchase the Ear Infections Gold Care Kit. At NHV, your feline’s health comes first.