Support for the Treatment of Asthma in Cats
When cats have asthma, it is referred to as feline bronchial disease which is an inflammatory disease of the trachea and bronchi in the lungs. This ailment develops when the smooth muscle of the bronchi constrict which then blocks the airway and triggers spasms resulting in wheezing and shortness of breath.
Helping your pet breath easier with human-grade quality products is what we strive for in our cat asthma remedies such as NHV’s Resp-Aid for Cats. This potent herbal supplement is a stimulant that relieves spasms, digestive discomfort, and inflammation.
NHV Natural Pet Products are vet-formulated and approved. By using NHV’s Asthma Kit for Respiratory Relief, your feline gets two powerful all-natural supplements to help ease allergy symptoms including watery eyes, sneezing, difficulty breathing and may also help reduce swelling along with the production of excess mucus in nasal passages.
Order these 100% natural dietary supplements as a supportive asthma remedy for your cat, or connect with us to speak with a pet expert.
What Triggers Cat Asthma
Exposure to environmental allergens such as:
- Dust in the air and from cat litter
- Cigarette smoke
- Hair spray
Types of Cats Prone to Asthma
- Young cats between the ages of two and eight years old
- More prone in female versus male cats
- Certain breeds
Symptoms of Asthma in Cats
- Shortness of breath
- Frantic attempts to inhale
- In severe cases, bluish mucous membranes.
Additional Support Tips
- Minimize your cat’s exposure to potential irritants including:
- Dust (airborne and cat litter that creates a lot of dust)
- Scented cat litter
- Cigarette smoke
- Perfumes including room fresheners and carpet deodorizers
- Feline Heartworm Disease can mimic asthma symptoms so any cat with respiratory issues should be screened for the disease.
Support Healthy Breathing for your Cat
NHV’s cat asthma remedies can help support healthy breathing while easing chest and nasal congestion.
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the overall health and wellbeing of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Use NHV herbal extracts to provide additional support naturally together with the treatment for your cat’s asthma recommended by your vet.