These two powerful and all-natural herbal remedies are an excellent way to support pets with asthma. They’re safe to be taken along with conventional treatment.
- Encourages a healthy response to seasonal allergies
- Helps ease pet asthma symptoms including watery eyes, sneezing, difficulty breathing, and face rubbing
- Promotes healthy immune activity and histamine response
- May reduce swelling and the production of excess mucus in nasal passages
- Supports the immune system
- Helps ease chest and nasal congestion
- Supports healthy breathing
- Natural anti-inflammatory action
- Helps fight infection
- Helps relieve shortness of breath
- Natural support for kennel cough
A recent study conducted by the University of Saskatchewan and the University of Calgary on NHV Resp-Aid™ has shown that it relieves asthma and may be used as a therapeutic intervention in allergic lung disease or other pulmonary infections.
Together, these all-natural supplements help to provide pet asthma relief. Help your pets breathe easy for a happier and healthier life!
- item number
- 1.40 LBS
- 2 x 3.4 fl. oz (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy/kitten
- made in
- Astragalus - High in antioxidants, astragalus helps with respiratory infections and also helps protect the liver. It is also useful in cases of autoimmune diseases.
- Echinacea Purpurea - Helps balance the immune system. Echinacea Purpurea also helps fight infection.
- Oregon Grape - Helps combat different types of fungal and bacterial infections. It is also an anti-inflammatory herb.
- Asian Ginseng - This antioxidant herb helps revitalize the body, while increasing resistance to disease and stress.
- Myrrh - Helps protect the body against infection and also helps in reducing pain.
- Coltsfoot - A natural expectorant that has antibacterial properties and has been used in herbal remedies. May help to reduce pet asthma symptoms of coughing, spasms, and irritated tissues.
- Ginger - Ginger may help to fight infections of the respiratory system and helps to relieve pain.
- Horehound - An anti-inflammatory that helps relax spasms. Horehound has been used in traditional herbal medicine to help with bronchitis.
- Licorice - A natural herb that works fast in strengthening the immune system, supporting respiratory problems, and reducing inflammation.
- Lobelia - A powerful supplement that helps relax respiratory muscles, allowing oxygenated blood to flow freely while reducing inflammation and mucus production.
- Marshmallow - Helps soothe the respiratory tract and helps reduce coughing and further irritation. Marshmallow also helps control bacterial infection.
- Mullein - The high content of mucilage, saponins and antibiotic properties makes this herb ideal for helping with a broad range of respiratory ailments.
- Myrrh - Helps to control bacterial infections.
- Plantain - Research has found that Plantain eases coughs and irritation of the mucous membrane, which is associated with upper respiratory tract infections, and helps reduce the irritation of lung tissues that cause discomfort.
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
For small animals (rabbits, ferrets), avians and reptiles use 1 drop for every 2 lb of body weight.
How to Administer
Shake well before use.The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favourite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.
What are signs of asthma in cats?
Often the signs of asthma in cats are mistaken for cats needing to 'cough up' a hairball. You may notice your kitty hacking and retching. This is a typical asthmatic cat cough. You may also notice your kitty doesn't have the same energy she once did.
Why do pets need immune support for asthma?
Pet asthma is caused by an overreaction of the immune system. Stimmune helps the body to regulate this immune response and react more appropriately to allergens and foreign materials.
Why is my pet’s asthma worse at night?
Natural cortisol levels change at different times of the day. Cortisol has an effect on pet breathing problems and the symptoms of asthma, and this is why you may see changes in the severity of your pet’s symptoms at different times of the day.
Should I move if my pet is suffering from asthma? Could it be due to where I live?
While environmental factors can contribute to asthma in pets, there are ways to help your pet that are less drastic than moving completely. Of course, if you feel that your current environment is unhealthy, moving may not be a bad decision. It is best to try to relieve your pet’s symptoms with the help of your veterinarian and natural supplements before making the decision to move, as moving can be quite stressful for all involved, including pets.