Complete IBS & IBD Pet Support
Inflammatory Bowel Disease in pets happens when the GI tract becomes inflamed and irritated. Common symptoms of IBD you may notice include vomiting, diarrhea and weight loss. There are a variety of reasons why your pet may be suffering from IBD, including parasites, fungal infection, bacteria, food allergy or hypersensitivity, cancer or it may be idiopathic.
How NHV Remedies Support Pets with Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
Whatever the reason your pet is suffering from IBD, the NHV IBD comfort kit can help ease their symptoms and begin healing.
Benefits of Inulin PK
Feeding your pet Inulin-PK helps remove any parasites, and also contains anti-inflammatory herbs that help with their digestion.
- Supports gastrointestinal tract healing
- Helps to eliminate roundworms, tapeworms, hookworms, whipworms, and threadworms
- Helps with indigestion, and helps heal the gut.
Benefits of Plantaeris
Feeding Plantaeris will help your pet with diarrhea. It also has herbs like chamomile that have been used as a digestive tonic for centuries. Plantaeris can be used long-term to help heal the gut.
- Helps maintain normal bowel function
- Contains herbs that are high in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps soothe and relieve spasms of the digestive tract
- Reduces pain and discomfort
The experts at NHV recommend that pets with inflammatory bowel disease maintain consistent use of these supplements (every day, twice a day) to give your pet the best support for IBD. Each works quickly and gently to remedy your pet’s symptoms and improve their quality of life.
Effective on the Causes of IBD
Supplements by NHV work in tandem with any conventional medical treatment to help bring about the best results for your pet. The powerful, natural ingredients that make up Inulin-PK and Plantaeris were selected for their effective and complementary properties.
Feed your pet these powerful supplements as part of a comprehensive plan to address the common underlying causes of IBD and help them feel better.
Top-Quality Support for Your Pet
Your pet deserves the best. NHV supplements are all human-grade. We make them in a GMP-certified and FDA-approved facility. All ingredients are organic or ethically wildcrafted and we use non-GMO vegetable glycerin as a base.
If you’re looking to support a pet with inflammatory bowel disease or irritable bowel syndrome, add these supplements to their care plan. We can’t wait to see your pet feeling well again.
- item number
- 1.40 LBS
- 2 x 3.4 fl. oz (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy/kitten
- made in
- Elecampane – Paralyzes the central nervous system of worms. It also has properties that help promote good intestinal bacteria.
- Wormwood – Expels worms and parasites from the body. Wormwood is also known to ease gas and bloating.
- Jamaica Quassia – Helps expel parasites and worms from the body. Optimizes other ingredients in Inulin-PK.
- Papaya – Dissolves the worm’s outermost layer. This enzyme-rich herb is also useful in helping gastrointestinal tract disorders.
- Oregon Grape – An herb that has antibiotic and immunomodulatory properties. It also relieves malabsorption and indigestion.
- Fennel – Aids in the relief of digestive issues and calms spasms.
- Bacopa – Clears toxins, reduces inflammation, and improves healing.
- Milk Thistle – Detoxifies, fortifies, and promotes cell regeneration in the liver.
- Celandine – Emulsifies gallbladder contents, helps with bile flow, and defends the liver.
- Barberry – Helps relieve diarrhea. Barberry also helps get rid of bad bacteria in the gut.
- Mullein – Helps soothe abdominal cramps and diarrhea.
- Bayberry – Contains tannins, resins, and gums that fight bacterial infection.
- Myrrh – Helps to relax spasms, reduce inflammation, and relieve digestive discomfort.
- Thyme – Aids in digestion and calms spasms.
- Chamomile – Calms the digestive system.
- Chinese Peony – Reduces inflammation and calms spasms.
- Ginger – Reduces pain and stimulates the circulatory system.
- Oregon Grape – Relieves improper digestion and malabsorption.
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
For small animals (rabbits, ferrets), avians and reptiles use 1 drop for every 2 lb of body weight.
How to Administer
Shake well before use.The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favourite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use in pregnant or nursing animals.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.
My dog farts so much! Will this help?
Flatulence may be related to diet. Some breeds, especially brachycephalic breeds like pugs and French bulldogs, may be more prone to flatulence. This is likely due to large amounts of air being swallowed. The pet inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) natural treatment kit may be beneficial.
My dog has IBD and won't eat. What should I do?
You might want to try a novel food source to see if you can encourage their appetite. Yucca can also help with appetite. If it's been a couple of days, see your vet as soon as possible.
I've heard that steroids are the best remedy for treating pet inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)? Is that true? How will these supplements help?
Steroids can be very effective in treating pet inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), however, they do have their risks when used long-term. If you are able to ease the symptoms of IBD without the use of steroids, that is the best solution. These supplements can help soothe and repair the gastrointestinal tract.
My cat was diagnosed with feline Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)? What do I do?
Unfortunately, IBD is very common in cats. Using this kit can help support your kitty's symptoms. It would also be a good idea to consider a wholesome, home-cooked diet. Dr. Amanda can formulate a home-cooked recipe for your pet with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and recommend natural treatments.