Support for Pet Nutrition and Immune Health
All pet pawrents want their furkiddos to live a long and healthy life. Good health begins with adequate nutrition. So for all those pets out there who want a little nutritional support or may be battling a serious illness, Our Pet Nutrition Supplement Bundle offers comprehensive support for many body processes, including rebalancing immune health and relieving inflammation. All of our supplements are made with full-spectrum plant extracts that are formulated specifically for pets. Full-spectrum means that all of the vitamins, minerals and trace elements are kept intact during the extraction process to make it absorbable for your little one's body.
How NHV's Pet Nutrition Supplements Promote Digestion and Rebalance Immune Health
NHV Multi Essentials is full of vitamins and minerals to help improve digestion and absorption and fill nutritional voids due to poor diet or illness. The omega 3 fatty acids in PetOmega 3 work to relieve inflammation in the GI tract, promote healthy digestion and balance appetite. Natures Immuno's mushroom blend is formulated with anti-inflammatory properties that gently rebalance the immune system (without overstimulating it) and offers cardiovascular, liver, kidney, diabetic, and endocrine health support.
- Contains broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals including calcium, iron and vitamin D
- Source of Iodine (which stimulates thyroid function and boosts metabolism)
- Promotes a healthy nervous system and cardiovascular health
- Beneficial for digestion and metabolism
- Soothing aid for discomfort
- May protect pets from exposure to environmental toxins
- Supports joint, bone and muscle health
- Supports healthy brain, heart, eyes, coat and skin
- Rich source of omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA)
- Beneficial for relieving inflammation in GI tract
- A mushroom blend that can be beneficial in gently restoring immune function
- Contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Beneficial for heart, liver, kidney, pancreas (diabetes), and endocrine health
- May increase body’s resistance to stress
Help your Pet Live Their Best Life With NHV Supplements
For optimal health, it’s a great idea to supplement your furkiddo’s daily meals with nutrients and immune-boosting ingredients. All of our products are 100% natural and their liquid formulation makes it easy to hide in food. If you need an extra hand (or paw) to improve your pet’s health, get in touch with one of our in-house pet experts. We’re always happy to help!
- item number
- 0.70 LBS
- 8 fl. oz. (237ml) + 2 x 3.4 fl. oz. (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy/kitten
- made in
Made with the finest, organically grown, or ethically harvested herbs. Made specifically for pets, vet-formulated and vet approved.
- Alfalfa contains many nutrients including vitamins A, B1, B12, C, D, E and K, minerals, trace minerals, and antioxidants.
- Asian Ginseng helps to improve overall vitality in the body by enhancing lipid and carbohydrate metabolism and helping to increase the body’s resistance to disease.
- Chickweed is a nutritive herb that is a rich source of ascorbic acid, beta-carotene, calcium, zinc, magnesium, potassium, flavonoids, riboflavin, thiamine and zinc which are helpful for stomach, bladder and blood disorders.
- Dandelion is considered to be one of the densest plant foods ever discovered; contains B complex, vitamins A, C, K, D, iron, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, and many trace minerals.
- Kelp is a seaweed that contains many nutrients including vitamins A, B12, B6, C, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and iodine which stimulates the thyroid gland and regulates metabolic function.
- Marshmallow is particularly helpful for protecting and lubricating irritated tissues in the gastrointestinal tract or respiratory tract.
- Oat contains a rich source of protein, B vitamins, vitamin E, K, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc and copper.
- Oregon Grape has a high content of isoquinoline alkaloids that can help to strengthen the immune system, calm the nervous system and fight infection.
- Parsley is rich source of protein (amino acids), vitamin A, C, B2, B2, K, calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus. It may reduce inflammation in the body.
- Stinging Nettle is a nutritive herb containing vitamin A, B, K, beta-carotene, lutein, magnesium, calcium, potassium and phosphorus and may enhance metabolism, stimulate healthy immunity and improve urinary tract health.
- Yucca root is highly nutritive root containing vitamin C, beta-carotene, B complex, magnesium, iron, calcium, manganese, protein, niacin and phosphorus and may enhance absorption of food and restore appetite.
- Excellent source of Omega 3s (DHA and EPA) derived from sardine, anchovy, and North Atlantic cod liver oil.
- DHA and EPA are beneficial for soothing inflammation in the GI tract, stimulating the immune system and restoring appetite.
- Vitamin E encourages cell regeneration and free-radical scavengers protect against cell damage (chronic illness prevention).
- Vitamin A is essential for organ and eye health and immune function.
- Vitamin D is beneficial for regulating mood and combating infection.
- Turkey Tail mushroom has a long history of being used in traditional herbalism for its many health benefits, including its cancer-fighting and immune-stimulating properties.
- Cordyceps mushroom contains anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and infection-fighting properties.
- Reishi mushroom has been used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine to help detoxify the body and manage blood pressure as well as stimulate the lymphatic system.
- Shiitake mushroom is highly valued in traditional herbalism for its immune stimulating properties. It is also a rich source of vitamin D (essential for fighting infections).
- Agaricus mushroom is beneficial for bone health, insulin production and supporting liver function and helping to combat stress.
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
PETOMEGA 3 : Pet’s Weight Dosage to be taken once a day.
0-15 lb = ¼ tsp
15-30 lb = ½ tsp
30-60 lb = 1 tsp
60-90 lb = 1 ½ tsp
MULTI ESSENTIALS, NATURES IMMUNO : To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
How to Administer
Shake well before use. The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favorite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use in pregnant or nursing animals.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.
Are pet supplements safe?
While we cannot guarantee the safety of all pet supplements, NHV Natural Pet supplements are safe for dogs, cats, rabbits and many other pets (as long as they are weaned and vaccinated). Our natural herbal remedies are formulated by a holistic veterinarian and a master herbalist (with over 50 years of experience) to be gentle and effective natural health supports.
What foods are toxic for pets?
There are many foods that are toxic for pets including garlic, onions, chocolate, grapes and dairy.
For a more comprehensive list, read our blog post that describes 12 foods that are toxic for pets!
If my pet has a lot of health conditions can I still use these supplements?
Our natural supplements can still be effective supports, even if your pet is suffering from various health issues. NHV pet supplements are formulated by a holistic vet and master herbalist to be used alongside conventional treatments.
If you have questions about your pet’s unique health needs and how to best support them, get in touch with one of our in-house veterinarians for a free 15-minute health consultation.
Why do dogs eat their poop?
Also known as coprophagy, eating poop is fairly normal behavior, especially in young pups. Coprophagy is an ancestral instinct to protect members of the pack from predators that may detect their presence and keep the den clean when puppies are too young to go outside to use the bathroom. This behavior was most likely learned from their moms along with a bit of innocent curiosity that may lead to tasting and sometimes eating (yuck) their own or other dogs’ poops.
To read more about why dogs eat poop, check out our blog post about it!
What foods do dogs love?
Dogs are omnivores and just like humans, they have their own unique sense of taste. For pooches that may have a decreased appetite due to illness or stress, we recommend adding home-cooked foods like bone broth to their daily meals; it tastes great and delivers vital nutrients for maintaining health and fighting infection.
Talk to your vet about what would be the ideal diet for your dog or we can work with you to create a Personalized Nutrition Plan that addresses your furkiddo’s unique needs.
Does the PetOmega 3 smell fishy?
Yes - the most bioavailable sources of omega 3 fatty acids come from fish! But don’t worry, this liquid formulation is easy to hide in food and it is really palatable for cats because they love anything with fish.
Can I give the supplements once a day instead of twice a day?
For best results, we recommend administering our supplements twice a day (8-12 hours apart). Each supplement has been formulated by a holistic veterinarian and a master herbalist specifically for pets so the concentrations of the herbs are low enough that they do not overstimulate the body and dosages can safely be doubled or tripled to offer more support. If you are only administering the supplements once a day, the body may metabolize the active ingredients before they can offer any noticeable benefits.
What should cats eat?
Did you know that cats are obligate carnivores? This means that they require animal protein to survive so if you’re thinking about giving your cat a plants only diet, this would be very detrimental to their health. In the past, cats were used to hunting and their prey’s carcass was made up of high amounts of protein, moderate amounts of fat, and low amounts of carbs. The only veggies they ate was whatever was leftover in their prey’s belly. In this scenario, they had a high intake of protein and water (meat is something like 75% water) - that explains why cats don’t drink a lot of water because they didn’t have to in their hunting days!
Cats mainly get their water from food so if you’re going to feed your cat a commercial pet food that typically only has 10% water content, make sure that they always have access to fresh water.
To learn more about cat nutrition, read our vet talk about what to feed cats.
Talk to your vet about what would be the ideal diet for your kitty. Although protein is great for them, it has to be balanced, especially for cats with urinary tract issues. You can also make a Personalized Nutrition Plan for your furry baby with us, especially if you like the idea of a well-balanced homemade diet!