- Soothing aid for flushing kidney stones
- Healthy support for kidney failure
- Assists in the maintenance of healthy kidney function
- Encourages urinary tract health
- Helps alleviate painful symptoms
- Helps inhibit infection
- All natural anti-inflammatory
- Suitable for long-term use
- Detoxifies the liver by removing toxins
- Improves liver function
- Supports regeneration of the liver
- Glycerin based and safe for long-term use
- Encourages a healthy response to seasonal allergies
- Helps ease allergy symptoms including watery eyes, sneezing, difficulty breathing, and face rubbing
- Promotes healthy immune activity and histamine response
- May reduce swelling and the production of excess mucous in nasal passages
- Supports the immune system
- item number
- 2.10 LBS
- 3 x 3.4 fl. oz (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy/kitten
- made in
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
For small animals (rabbits, ferrets), avians and reptiles use 1 drop for every 2 lb of body weight.
How to Administer
Shake well before use.The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favourite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use in pregnant or nursing animals.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.
My pet does not have UTI anymore. Should I stop using this kit?
Often when your pet has one UTI they may have another and it can come back as a chronic problem. It's a good idea to continue with the supplements to help support their bladder health.
Will this kit make my pet urinate excessively?
No, however the Tripsy may have slight diuretic effects, but that just helps flush the infections from the bladder. It won't be excessive though.
Can I increase the dosage to make the infection go away quickly?
The dosage may need to be adjusted, but it may be fine at the recommended dosage. We suggest getting in contact with us before increasing dosage.
Will this kit reduce pain and inflammation?
The kit is designed to help reduce pain and inflammation for your pet suffering from urinary tract infections.