Millions of people take multivitamins daily to support their health, and it only makes sense our canine companions can benefit just as much. This 100% natural plant-based liquid blend can help your dog with nutritional deficiencies.
Signs of Possible Vitamin Deficiency in Dogs
- Hair loss
- Reproductive issues
- Skin problems
NHV’s Multi-Essentials are packed with herbs that are rich in vitamins and minerals. This vet-formulated blend is designed to benefit your dog’s health using all-natural organically grown herbs with no additives or preservatives.
Even if your pet is healthy, supplying a multivitamin is essential to maintain good health, and some pets need more vitamins and minerals than others. For more, read NHV’s blog, vet talk with Dr. Hillary Cook.
Benefits of NHV’s Multivitamins for Dogs
- Stimulates metabolism
- Reduces fatigue and increases energy levels
- Aids effective digestion
- Provides added support for pets exposed to environmental toxins
- Promotes strong muscles and bone growth
- Helps to fill nutritional voids due to poor diet or illness
If you have questions about plant-based supplements including our multivitamins for dogs, you can schedule a consultation with one of our highly trained holistic veterinarians, because, at NHV, total health and wellness for all pets is our top priority.
- item number
- 1.00 LBS
- 3.4 fl. oz. (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy
- made in
Multi Essentials Components for Canine Health
NHV’s multivitamins for dogs target the brain, stomach, major arteries, kidneys, and liver with a powerful blend of herbal support, some of which include the following:
- Alfalfa—An antioxidant that helps remove toxins and contains 50% protein
- Stimulates liver secretion and protects the kidneys
- Contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other essential nutrients
- Kelp—Rich in macrominerals as well as trace minerals and helps to lower blood pressure
- Calcium and magnesium
- Parsley—Contains up to 22% protein along with vitamins and minerals.
- Contains vitamin A, C, B1, B2, and K
- Contains minerals calcium, magnesium, iron and phosphorous
- Asian Ginseng—Helps reduce fatigue and increase energy levels.
- Oregon Grape—Helps alleviate chronic indigestion and malabsorption.
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
How to Administer
Shake well before use. The easiest method is to use the dropper provide and places the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth.
Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favourite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and wellbeing of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use Multi Essentials in pregnant or nursing animals. Speak to your vet before using our products. A second visit is recommended if your pet’s condition does not improve, or deteriorates after continued use of the supplements.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.