Soothe your cat’s irritated skin with All Clear Ointment, a natural herbal formulation that calms and heals skin affected by bacterial, yeast, and fungal infections. Skin irritation is common in cats and can result from a variety of causes including food allergies and irritants like fleas and ticks.
- Dry skin, scaly patches that look like dandruff, large brown flakes, crusty scabs, blisters, and pimples.
- May help with redness and inflammation of the skin tissue.
- Ringworm (fungal) lesions
- Help with itchy skin problems
- Licking, chewing of the skin
- item number
- 0.35 LBS
- 2 fl. oz (60ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, kitten
- made in
Made with the finest, organically grown, or ethically harvested herbs. Made specifically for pets, vet-formulated and vet approved.
- Calendula is an anti-inflammatory herb that helps to disinfect wounds and promote healing of the skin.
- Echinacea Angustifolia has immune-stimulating, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
- Rosemary Leaf contains Rosmarinus acid, which is rich in anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and astringent properties beneficial for promoting fur regrowth.
How to Administer
Topical ointment: Clean and dry affected area(s). Apply to affected area 3 to 4 times per day. It may some times be necessary to shave or trim your pet’s hair so that the All Clear Ointment may penetrate better.
Do not apply on open or bleeding wounds.
My cat grooms herself a lot, will it hurt her to lick this?
Because All Clear Ointment is all natural, it is completely safe if your cat grooms it from her fur.
Can this be used everyday as a moisturizer for my cat?
All Clear can be used to help soften dry scaly patches, however cats do not generally require daily moisturizer. If your cat has unusually dry skin, contact your veterinarian to see what may be causing this.
Does the All-Clear ointment also protect against the sun and sun burns if the skin is exposed when my cat is outside?
All Clear does not have any sun protection factor. It should not be relied on to protect your pet from sunburn. The best way to avoid sunburn is to seek the shade!
My cat has a fungal infection, if I apply the ointment with my hands multiple times without washing in between does this contaminate the ointment with the fungal infection?
We recommend that you use a clean applicator or gloved hand to apply the ointment in cases which may be infectious, such as fungal infections. Avoid 'double dipping' in the ointment to avoid contamination.