Soothe your cat’s irritated skin with All Clear Ointment, a natural herbal formulation that calms and heals skin affected by bacterial, yeast, and fungal infections. Skin irritation is common in cats and can result from a variety of causes including food allergies and irritants like fleas and ticks.
- Dry skin, scaly patches that look like dandruff, large brown flakes, crusty scabs, blisters, and pimples.
- May help with redness and inflammation of the skin tissue.
- Ringworm (fungal) lesions
- Help with itchy skin problems
- Licking, chewing of the skin
- item number
- 0.70 LBS
- 2 fl. oz (60ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, kitten
- made in
Echinacea Angustifolia – An immunostimulant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial agent.
Marigold – An anti-inflammatory that cleans and heals the skin.
Goldenseal Root – An antimicrobial that soothes the skin and reduces inflammation.
How to Administer
Topical ointment: Clean and dry affected area(s). Apply to affected area 3 to 4 times per day. It may some times be necessary to shave or trim your pet’s hair so that the All Clear Ointment may penetrate better.
Do not apply on open or bleeding wounds.