Cyst Support for Dogs and Cats
Cancer isn’t the only cause for lumps and bumps on your furkiddo. For certain breeds of dogs and cats, cysts are very common. Sebaceous cysts can occur in dogs that aren’t bathed regularly. The buildup of dirt, sweat, or dead cells in pores can cause glands to swell or develop a cyst. Most sebaceous cysts go away and heal on their own, but if the problem persists or the bump becomes infected, make an appointment with your vet as soon as possible. These cysts can become tumors and should be biopsied immediately and examined for cancer.
Keep an eye on these kinds of lumps in your cat or dog, and be sure to get them checked by a veterinarian.
- Ulcerated bumps
- Bumps that are getting larger fast
- Lumps that are hard (lumps that are soft and fluid filled can also be a problem)
- A wound that doesn’t heal
- A lump in the lymph nodes
Our NHV Pet Experts are here to support you!
How NHV Remedies Support Cats and Dogs with Lumps Under Their Skin
Lumps and bumps can be uncomfortable or become irritated during your fur baby’s busy day. After you’ve taken your pet to the vet to tell them, “my pet has lumps,” it’s a good idea to help support their immune system and relieve symptoms with the NHV Lumps Kit. It combines our all-natural, vet-formulated ES Clear recipe with Milk Thistle.
How ES Clear and Milk Thistle Work Together
ES Clear and Milk Thistle both have many beneficial properties when taken on their own but when combined, they work together to provide multiple organ support.
Benefits of ES Clear
- Promotes improved quality of life
- Supports healthy healing
- Helps pets maintain appetite and energy levels
- Blend of nutritious herbs is a good source of B vitamins, calcium, iron, magnesium and more
- Can help support your pet’s immune system
- Antioxidants can help support your pet’s body so that lumps may not form
- May help soothe inflammation
Benefits of Milk Thistle
- May improve liver function and detoxification
- Can provide kidney support
- Supports the regeneration of the liver
- Glycerin based and safe for long-term use
Shop NHV's Vet-Approved Supplements
NHV Natural Pet Products knows your pet’s health is everything. All of our natural supplements have been formulated by master herbalists and veterinarians to help complement vet-prescribed medication. These are full-spectrum extracts, meaning that the biochemical and phytoceutical constituents of the herbs are preserved during the extraction process to produce a supplement with strong bioavailability. These supplements are liquid and easy to hide in food, (especially important for cats) since some pets can be finicky eaters. Contact our team today for a list of recommended supplements from our pet experts.
Cats & Dogs with persistent lumps and bumps under their skin could be showing signs of a severe health condition. Book a consultation with your pet’s care team for an official diagnosis and treatment.
- item number
- 1.40 LBS
- 2 x 3.4 fl. oz (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy/kitten
- made in
Made with the finest, organically grown or ethically harvested herbs. Made specifically for pets, vet-formulated and vet approved
- Burdock—Contains high levels of calcium, iron, riboflavin, phosphorous, and thiamine; carries free-radical scavenging properties, supports the liver, improves blood quality, and eliminates toxins
- Chinese Rhubarb—Contains astringent properties, improves appetite, eliminates toxins, removes waste from the digestive tract, stimulates bile flow and gallbladder function, and improves blood quality
- Sheep’s Sorrel—Contains high levels of antioxidants and vitamins A, B complex, C, D, E, and K; carries essential minerals, boosts the immune system, and increases white blood cells and T-cell production
- Slippery Elm—Carries high levels of essential vitamins and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and sodium; contains anti-inflammatory properties, eliminates toxins, lubricates the digestive tract, throat and soothes stomach aches
A flowering herb native to the Meditarranean, Milk Thistle has been valued for centuries for its medicinal properties. It is full of detoxifying properties that are beneficial for health conditions like diabetes, cancer, kidney issues, gallbladder issues, dermatitis and liver disease because of its ability to support removal of toxins and decrease oxidative stress. Studies have shown that Milk Thistle can be beneficial for improving and supporting liver and kidney function impacted by medication, radiation therapy, chronic illness (like diabetes) or infection.
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can therefore be given at once for convenience.
1 drop for every 2 lb of body weight twice a day up to 50 lb. This is the minimum dosage. We recommend using this dosage when the supplements are being used as a preventative or for general health. When addressing a condition, we recommend using the therapeutic dosage (see below).
Determine your pet’s weight and then use the chart below to determine the correct dose.
Pet's Weight Dosage (twice daily)
0 - 15 lb 0.5 mL
16 - 30 lb 1.0 mL
31 - 45 lb 1.5 mL
46 - 60 lb 2.0 mL
61 - 75 lb 2.5 mL
Over 75 lb 3.0 mL
How to Administer
Shake well before use.The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your furkiddo’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the side of their mouth (into the cheek pocket). Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods that cats and dogs go crazy for like: fish, chicken, yogurt or a favourite treat. At NHV, we really like using bone broth as a topper to be put on top of medication or dry food. Bone broth has a mouth-watering smell that will help encourage your precious pet to eat and get excited about meal time. It’s also rich in nutrients and is made for pets without toxic ingredients like garlic or salt so you know that you’re feeding them something tasty as well as nutritious. You can find recipe ideas for making your own bone broth at home here.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your furry companion and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the drops daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no added artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use it with pregnant or nursing animals.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.