Hypovitaminosis, or low vitamin levels, can have detrimental effects on birds. Nutritional voids can lead to many health conditions in birds. Multi Essentials for birds are loaded with vitamins and minerals designed to regulate your bird’s body processes, help metabolize nutrients, and improve digestion. Our vitamins can provide support for birds exposed to environmental toxins, promote strong muscle and bone growth, and encourage healthy skin and feathers. Signs your bird may be suffering from a vitamin deficiency include feather plucking, fatigue, and skin problems.
- item number
- 0.70 LBS
- 3.4 fl. oz. (100ml)
- liquid;life stages=adult, senior, kitten"
- made in
- Alfalfa - An excellent source of vitamins, amino acids, dietary fiber and minerals.
- Kelp - A rich source of iodine, which may help with metabolism.
- Parsley - An excellent source of protein, vitamins, and minerals like magnesium and phosphorous. The herb also has diuretic, antimicrobial, carminative and spasmolytic properties.
- Oregon Grape - An antiparasitic herb that may also benefit bile production.
- Chickweed - Rich in minerals, including calcium, zinc, magnesium, potassium, and more. It acts as a digestive tonic by providing lubrication, soothing, and protection to the internal mucous membranes.
- Marshmallow - Calcium-rich herb that helps lower blood sugar.
- Oat - An anti-inflammatory herb high in protein, vitamins and minerals that also helps support furkids’ nervous systems.
- Dandelion - Studies have shown that Dandelion lowers total cholesterol and triglycerides while raising HDL (“good” cholesterol). It is also packed with vitamins A, B, C, and D.
- Stinging nettle - May benefit circulation, muscle mass, and energy levels.
- Yucca - Rich in vitamin C, beta-carotene, calcium, iron, magnesium, and B vitamins, Yucca also helps reduce urine and feces odors.
- Asian Ginseng - Has immunostimulating action and may help improve memory, learning, and physical capabilities. Asian Ginseng is also rich in B vitamins.
For birds: 1 drop per two pounds twice a day
How to Administer
Shake well before use. The easiest method is to use the dropper provide and place the drops into your bird's favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the bird’s mouth.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and wellbeing of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use Multi Essentials in pregnant or nursing animals. Speak to your vet before using our products. A second visit is recommended if your pet’s condition does not improve, or deteriorates after continued use of the supplements.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.