Nutritional voids and vitamin deficiencies can lead to many health conditions in small pets. Multi Essentials for Pocket Pets are loaded with vitamins and minerals designed to regulate your pet’s body processes, help metabolize nutrients, and improve digestion.
- item number
- 0.70 LBS
- 3.4 fl. oz. (100ml)
- made in
Disclaimer: The information provided in relation to the products mentioned is intended for general informational purposes only and should not be construed as professional veterinary advice or a substitute for consultation with a qualified veterinarian. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any pet health condition. Consult a licensed veterinarian before using any product or making changes to your pet's diet, health, or wellness routine. Individual pet health outcomes may vary, and the effectiveness of the product may depend on various factors specific to your pet. Always carefully read and follow the product label and instructions. The manufacturer and distributor of these products do not assume any liability for any direct or indirect consequences that may arise from the use of these products on pets. All information is for educational purposes only.
- Alfalfa - A highly nutritious herb that contains 50% protein, vitamins (A, B1, B12, C, D, E, and K), amino acids, minerals, and dietary fiber.
- Kelp - Excellent source of vitamins A, B12, and C. Kelp has been used to help with high blood pressure and help patients suffering from cancer.
- Parsley - An anti-inflammatory herb that contains 22% protein, vitamins (A, C, B1, B2, K), and minerals such as calcium and iron. It may help reduce arthritic inflammation and lower blood pressure.
- Oregon Grape - Helps relieve indigestion and malabsorption.
- Chickweed - Contains ascorbic acid, beta-carotene, calcium, zinc, magnesium, potassium, flavonoids, riboflavin, thiamin, and zinc.
- Marshmallow - Contains high calcium content and may help soothe and soften irritated tissues.
- Oat - A tonic that has high protein, vitamin and mineral levels. It helps nourish the body while strengthening the nervous system.
- Dandelion - An anti-inflammatory tonic full of vitamins A, B, C, and D that helps protect the kidneys and may support liver secretion.
- Stinging nettle - Helps improve the body's metabolic efficiency and gently detoxify the system. The herb is also an excellent source of vitamins A, B and K, beta-carotene, and lutein.
- Yucca - A great source of vitamin C, beta-carotene, calcium, iron, magnesium, and B vitamins. Yucca helps increase food's nutritional value and promote healthy weight gain.
- Asian Ginseng - High in B vitamins, the herb helps balance the nervous system and helps decrease the effect of stress.
For ferrets: 0.5ml twice a day
For rabbits and guinea pigs: 0.5 ml twice a day
For hamsters and mice: 1 drop per two pounds twice a day
How to Administer
Shake well before use. The easiest method is to use the dropper provide and place the drops into your bird's favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the bird’s mouth.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and wellbeing of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use Multi Essentials in pregnant or nursing animals. Speak to your vet before using our products. A second visit is recommended if your pet’s condition does not improve, or deteriorates after continued use of the supplements.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.