Finding out that your precious pet has cancer is devastating. Our dog and cat cancer support supplements were made to help pet parents give them the best possible fighting chance. 100% natural supplements by NHV can aid in strengthening a pet’s weakened immune system to give your fur baby the reinforcement needed to help fight the cancerous cells.
- Promotes improved quality of life
- Supports healthy healing
- Helps pets maintain energy levels
- Bolsters your pet’s immune system
- Helps ease discomfort
- Detoxifies the liver by removing toxins
- Improves liver function
- Supports regeneration of the liver
- Glycerin based and safe for long-term use
- Promotes long-term vitality in your pet
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Helps flush toxins from your pet’s system
- Ideal for pets with suppressed immune systems
Symptoms of Cancer in Dogs and Cats
- Weight loss
- Sudden abdominal swelling
- Recurrent vomiting
- Lack of interest in physical activities
- Persistent sores
- A lump or swollen lymph nodes
NHV’s Pet Cancer Detox Kit contains three potent herbal supplements that are safe to be given along with any vet-prescribed medications. Our cancer support for dogs and cats are also vet-approved organic and ethically wild-crafted (harvested sustainably from their natural environment).
Health Benefits of NHV’s Pet Cancer Detox Kit for Dogs and Cats
- A healthy immune system, appetite, and energy levels
- Regeneration of the liver and healthy kidney function
- Healthy detoxification of the blood and vital organs
- Liver detoxification by removing toxins
- Energy levels
- Easing discomfort
- Reinforcing a weakened immune system
- Long-term vitality and improved quality of life
Never self diagnose your pet or administer any products without consulting with your vet first. Our pet experts are here to help answer any questions as well as offer guidance and support along the way.
You can read more about supporting the fight against cancer in cats and dogs on our blog where holistic veterinarian, Dr. Hillary Cook explains the benefits of integrative care. At NHV, the health and wellbeing of your pets are our primary focus.
- item number
- 2.10 LBS
- 3 x 3.4 fl. oz (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy/kitten
- made in
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
For small animals (rabbits, ferrets), avians and reptiles use 1 drop for every 2 lb of body weight.
How to Administer
Shake well before use. The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favourite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use in pregnant or nursing animals.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.