Natural Discomfort Relief for Dogs and Cats
When our pets are in discomfort, we are in discomfort! It can be extremely stressful when you don't know what is wrong with your fur baby and you're not sure how to help them. It is essential to look for small changes in their behavior to see if there is more than meets the eye. Some pets can show signs like decreased energy levels, loss of appetite, lack of grooming, groaning, pacing, vocalization, and even changes in bathroom habits when in discomfort. For example, if your furkiddo has really stiff, sore joints, they may struggle to go to the bathroom normally (they need to be able to squat to poop) and this can lead to constipation. Some pet owners might think that there’s something wrong with their diet when their behavior is actually related to joint discomfort. NHV Muscle Relief Kit contains all-natural ingredients like Yucca, Turmeric, Ginger, and Ginseng that can help relieve discomfort, increase energy levels and re-balance your little one’s immune system.
How NHV Remedies Supports Healthy Immunity and Natural Discomfort Relief
You may notice minor changes in your dog or cat's behavior, like resting longer or difficulty getting up. Kitties that stop hopping onto their favorite perch or pups who aren't as energetic about jumping into the car for rides may be suffering from joint issues. As their paw parent, you will want to reduce discomfort and inflammation, improve circulation and support their immune system so that they can bounce back in record time! In severe cases of joint injury or arthritis, limping or muscle atrophy (muscles wasting away) can unfortunately happen. NHV Muscle Pain Kit 1 contains Yucca, Old Timer and Turmeric. Yucca contains natural steroid-like properties that soothe discomfort and inflammation, while Old Timer’s proprietary herbal blend is beneficial for immune support and circulation. And Turmeric has effective anti-inflammatory properties.
- Support for inflamed muscles and joints in pets
- Natural discomfort relief
- May improve absorption and stimulate appetite
- Rich source of vitamins and minerals (superfood)
- Ginger and Cayenne provide effective discomfort relief
- Can help reduce joint inflammation
- Beneficial for strengthening the immune system
- May increase circulation and protect against cell damage
- May reduce inflammation of joints
- Can promote digestion and decrease harmful cholesterol levels
- Turmeric and Black pepper are highly nutritive superfoods
- Aid in protecting the body against oxidative stress (from free-radicals)
NHV Muscle Kit 1 is natural healthcare support made of full-spectrum plant extracts that help relieve joint discomfort and inflammation, overall discomfort relief for dogs and cats that work to re-balance the immune system.
At NHV, we are a team of pet experts, vets, and animal lovers. Get in touch with us if you have any questions or concerns about your furkiddo’s discomfort management plan.
- item number
- 2.10 LBS
- 3 x 3.4 fl. oz (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy/kitten
- made in
Made with the finest, organically grown, or ethically harvested herbs. Made specifically for pets, vet-formulated and vet approved.
- Yucca root - beneficial for reducing discomfort and inflammation; contains sarsasapogenin and smilagenin that help improve absorption and overall immunity; rich source of vitamins and minerals (superfood)
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul) - Traditionally used for the treatment of arthritis and to reduce chronic inflammation in joints (more effective than hydrocortisone and ibuprofen in reducing secondary lesions)
- Asian Ginseng (Panax ginseng) - Can improve energy levels, reduce fatigue, increase strength, endurance, and agility as well as resistance to disease
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) - Is often used for relieving joint discomfort and inflammation (can switch off certain discomfort pathways) and stimulate circulation
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) - Can protect the body against stress, cell damage, can improve circulation and immune response
- Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) - High source of protein, vitamins, amino acids, minerals and dietary fiber; beneficial for bone growth and maintenance of a healthy body
- Cayenne (Capsicum anuum) - Natural discomfort relief similar to the strength of morphine (without the numbing effect) and vasodilation properties help improve circulation
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) - Contains several anti-inflammatory compounds and antioxidant properties (free-radical scavengers) which can help improve detoxification and circulation
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) - Highly nutritious and contains anti-inflammatory properties that can promote digestion and protect against cell damage; can help fight infection (bacterial and viral)
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
How to Administer
Shake well before use. The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favorite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use in pregnant or nursing animals.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.
Can I give NHV Muscle Kit 1 once a day?
To get the most out of these effective yet gentle vet-approved formulations, it is recommended to administer twice a day with at least an 8-12 hour window between doses and 2 hours away from medications or supplements.
Can you administer Yucca, Old Timer and Turmeric together?
Yes of course! These all-natural vet-approved supplements were formulated to work together to enhance the properties of each individual formula and provide comprehensive support.
I have heard that Yucca root is an appetite stimulate. Will it make my pet overweight?
No. Yucca root can help to re-balance and restore appetite if your furry friend doesn’t want to eat due to illness or injury but it will not encourage them to eat more frequently or a greater amount. If you would like a personalized diet for your pet, Dr. Amanda can do just that! Learn more here:https://www.nhvnaturalpetproducts.com/personalized-veterinary-nutrition-plan-for-pets/