Support for Your Cat’s Heart Health
Cardiovascular, or heart conditions, are extremely common in pets. Left unchecked, these conditions can lead to a shortened life span. A combination of Hearty-Heart and Turmeric will help support your cat or dog’s heart health.
Provide comprehensive support to dogs and cats with heart conditions by feeding these vet-formulated supplements. Supplements can be used alongside any vet prescribed medication for comprehensive support.
How NHV Remedies Support Cardiovascular Health
These two natural remedies work in conjunction to support the health of your cat’s heart and cardiovascular system synergistically. Hearty-Heart contains herbs like motherwort, known for its strengthening effect on the heart, as well as valerian—a natural herb that helps lower blood pressure and helps with heart palpitations. In addition to helping with the cardiovascular system, Turmeric is very helpful in scavenging free radicals, and detoxifying the body.
- Promotes heart health
- Suitable for long-term use
- Helps support the cardiovascular system without overstimulating the heart.
- Helps with symptoms of cardiovascular disease like lethargy and increased respiratory rate
- Reduces inflammation of joints
- Pain-reducing properties
- Improves liver function
- Supports heart health in cats and dogs
- Improves circulatory function
- Relieves arthritis
- Supports digestive disorders
- Cancer support
- Relieves demerits
- Glycerin based and safe for long-term use
- item number
- 1.40 LBS
- 2 x 3.4 fl. oz (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy/kitten
- made in
- Hawthorn – May help stabilize the heart, improves the metabolic process and blood flow. Reduces stress.
- Balsam Poplar – Historically used for respiratory ailments, this herb supports blood flow and circulation. It also has anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties.
- Hops – Helps soothe anxiety. Supports circulation and digestion.
- Valerian – Reduces anxiety and calms the nervous system.
- Woody Betony – Stimulates the heart and builds vital energy. May help reduce blood pressure.
- Lobelia – Immediately relaxes and expands the respiratory system. Eases coughs caused by heart issues.
- European Mistletoe – Regulates blood pressure and lowers the heart rate. Helps with restlessness.
- Motherwort – Strengthens heart health in cats and dogs. Improves blood flow.
- Pulsatilla – An antispasmodic that relaxes the heart and soothes coughing.
Turmeric - Active compound curcumin.
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
How to Administer
Shake well before use.The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favourite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.