Treatment of bladder stones in dogs and cats is needed to ensure kidney function. Stones are usually caused by an infection, but can also develop by metabolic abnormalities, like liver disease and high blood calcium levels, improper diet, or genetic conditions. Dog and cat urinary crystals can also form for similar reasons and can be quite common in pets. The combination of Tripsy and Milk Thistle will help flush stones, strengthen the liver, help relieve inflammation, and help promote urinary tract health, thereby aiding in bladder stone treatment in dogs and cats.
Tripsy provides urgent relief, including
- Soothing aid for flushing kidney stones
- Healthy support for kidney failure
- Assisting in the maintenance of healthy kidney function
- Encouraging urinary tract health
- Helping alleviate uncomfortable symptoms
- Helping inhibit infection
- Acting as an all-natural anti-inflammatory
And it’s suitable for long-term use.
- Detoxifying the liver by removing toxins
- Improving liver function
- Supporting regeneration of the liver
The capsules are glycerin-based and safe for long-term use.
- item number
- 1.40 LBS
- 2 x 3.4 fl. oz (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy/kitten
- made in
- Stone Root - This root has been used traditionally as a remedy for kidney and bladder stones. It helps relieve urinary tract disorders and cystitis.
- Parsley Piert - This herb is used for helping with kidney and bladder stones, as well as helping with recurrent urinary infections.
- Wild Hydrangea - Not to be mistaken with the hydrangea plant, wild hydrangea root helps dissolve and remove kidney stones. It also helps reduce discomfort.
- Gravel Root - High in anti-inflammatory properties, gravel root help break down calculi in the bladder and kidneys.
- Echinacea Purpurea - Commonly used for infections, this herb which can defend against microogranisms helps with infection and helps promote healing.
- Marshmallow - Helps reduce swelling and inflammation of the urinary tract and helps fight bacterial infection. High in antioxidants, this herb helps protect against oxidative damage.
- Oregon Grape - Helps combat various forms of fungal and bacterial infections.
- 100% organic Milk Thistle seed extract - used to help support the liver. The main compound of Milk Thistle is Silymarin, which helps prevent toxins from binding to the liver, and has shown to help the liver regenerate more quickly.
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
To be taken twice daily
This is the minimum dosage
Product is provided with 1ml dropper. The graphic above is for dosage calculation purposes only
To be taken twice daily.
Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. You can safely double the recommended dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb 0.5 mL
16 - 30 lb 1.0 mL
31 - 45 lb 1.5 mL
46 - 60 lb 2.0 mL
61 - 75 lb 2.5 mL
Over 75 lb 3.0 mL
For small animals (rabbits, ferrets), avians, and reptiles use one drop for every two pounds of body weight.
How to Administer
Shake well before use. The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky. If this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken, yogurt, or a favorite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect; however, this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is six months and must be refrigerated after opening.
What causes bladder stones?
Bladder stones can be caused by many factors. One of the main factors is a change in urine pH. Urine pH can be altered by diet and also by urinary tract infections.
My dog has urinary crystals, does that mean he has stones too?
The presence of urinary crystals in dogs and cats does not mean that there are also stones. However, if urinary crystals are detected, it's a good idea to rule out stones with an X-ray or ultrasound. Urinary crystals in dogs and cats will often come together to form stones.
Are bladder stones and urinary crystals life-threatening?
If not properly treated, bladder stones and urinary crystals in dogs and cats can become life-threatening. Both of these can lead to urinary blockage. If you suspect your pet is unable to urinate, it is an emergency that needs to be treated immediately. If left untreated, chronic urinary conditions like stones and crystals can cause severe damage to the kidneys.
Can bladder stones and urinary crystals in dogs and cats go away on their own?
While bladder stones and crystals can be dissolved, this can only occur by changing the properties of the urine. pH is one value that highly influences crystal and stone formation. An appropriate diet and Tripsy can help to create the ideal urinary properties to aid in the treatment of bladder stones in dogs and cats and dissolve urinary crystals.