Arthritis and joint pains are common in pets as well as people. When a cat or dog that you love has trouble getting around or seems to be in pain, you’ll want to do all you can to help get them back to their old self. NHV Natural Pet Products can help.
Symptoms of Joint Pain
- Decreased mobility
- Joint swelling
- Poor appetite
Our Arthritis and Joint Pain Super Relief Kit includes joint supplements for dogs, cats and small animals that naturally support your pet in returning to their youthful self and helping them move with ease again. These three supplements, Old Timer, Yucca, & Turmeric, are a powerful combination of vet-formulated remedies effective at providing cat and dog joint pain relief and easing the symptoms of Arthritis.
- Cat and dog joint supplement
- Soothes painful joints
- Eases inflammation
- Boosts the immune system
- Support for inflamed muscles and joints
- May help provide cat and dog joint pain relief
- May stimulate and improve appetite
- Helps with digestion
- Small animal and dog joint supplement that may help to reduce inflammation
- Pain-reducing properties
- Helps improve liver function
- Supports heart and circulatory function
- Also helps with digestive disorders and is a popular supplement for pets suffering from cancer
- Glycerin-based and safe for long-term use
- item number
- 2.10 LBS
- 3 x 3.4 fl. oz (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy/kitten
- made in
- Guggul – Eases painful arthritis symptoms.
- Asian Ginseng – Contains natural immune-supporting properties.
- Ginger – An antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Astragalus – Helps support the immune system by enhancing phagocytic activity and increasing interferon production.
- Alfalfa – A plant containing vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and high protein levels.
- Cayenne – A tonic with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yucca - A commonly-used herb for supporting arthritis, reducing inflammation, improving digestion.
- Turmeric Extract - Studies have shown turmeric to be an excellent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial, anticoagulant, antiseptic, astringent. It also helps with liver function and bile production.
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
For small animals (rabbits, ferrets), avians and reptiles use 1 drop for every 2 lb of body weight.
How to Administer
Shake well before use.The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favourite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.
I noticed Turmeric in the ‘Arthritis and Joint Pain Super Relief Kit’ but it is not in the ‘Arthritis Joint Pain Relief and Rejuvenation kit’; Milk thistle and Multi-essentials are instead. Is it better to buy the kit with the Milk Thistle and Multivitamin or just the Turmeric?
Our kits are designed to offer a wide range of benefits for pets with varying conditions. Which kit you choose will all depend on how you would like to approach supporting your pet’s health. For more help in choosing the right cat and dog joint supplement, contact our pet experts.
Are there any specific foods I should avoid that may increase inflammation in my pet's joints?
Some foods that may increase inflammation include processed meats and foods high in trans fats. Feeding a fresh, home-cooked diet can help to avoid inflammation and provide your cat or dog with joint pain relief. It is also very important to keep your pet at a healthy weight, as obesity can be a major factor in arthritis.
Is arthritis preventable?
Arthritis is a change that comes with age or previous damage to a joint. General prevention includes keeping joints healthy with cat and dog joint supplements such as Turmeric and avoiding excess strain on joints. This can be achieved by maintaining a healthy weight for your pets.
Are certain breeds more likely to have arthritis?
Arthritis can affect any breed. Breeds that are more prone to arthritis tend to be larger breed dogs. Pets who have suffered some type of bone or muscle injury earlier in their lives may also be prone to arthritis at the affected site.