Arthritis and joint pains are as common in pets as well as people. When a cat or dog that you love has trouble getting around or seems to be in pain, you’ll want to do all you can to help get them back to their old self. NHV Natural Pet Products can help.
Symptoms of Joint Pain
- Decreased mobility
- Joint swelling
- Poor appetite
Our Arthritis and Joint Pain Super Relief Kit includes joint supplements for dogs, cats and small animals that naturally support your pet in returning to their youthful self and helping them move with ease again. These three supplements, Old Timer, Yucca, & Turmeric, are a powerful combination of vet-formulated remedies effective at providing cat and dog joint pain relief and easing the symptoms of Arthritis.
- Cat and dog joint supplement
- Soothes painful joints
- Eases inflammation
- Boosts the immune system
- Support for inflamed muscles and joints
- May help provide cat and dog joint pain relief
- May stimulate and improve appetite
- Helps with digestion
- Small animal and dog joint supplement that may help to reduce inflammation
- Pain-reducing properties
- Helps improve liver function
- Supports heart and circulatory function
- Also helps with digestive disorders and is a popular supplement for pets suffering from cancer
- Glycerin-based and safe for long-term use
- item number
- 3.00 LBS
- 3 x 3.4 fl. oz (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy/kitten
- made in
- Guggul – Eases painful arthritis symptoms.
- Asian Ginseng – Contains natural immune-supporting properties.
- Ginger – An antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Astragalus – Helps support the immune system by enhancing phagocytic activity and increasing interferon production.
- Alfalfa – A plant containing vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and high protein levels.
- Cayenne – A tonic with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yucca - A commonly-used herb for supporting arthritis, reducing inflammation, improving digestion.
- Turmeric Extract - Studies have shown turmeric to be an excellent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial, anticoagulant, antiseptic, astringent. It also helps with liver function and bile production.
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
For small animals (rabbits, ferrets), avians and reptiles use 1 drop for every 2 lb of body weight.
How to Administer
Shake well before use.The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favourite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.