Seeing your beloved furkiddo get progressively worse off from degenerative disease in dogs and cats is devastating. Our Degenerative Disorders Super Support Kit may help slow the degeneration process and aid the symptoms different degenerative disorders cause. This bundle contains BK-Detox, ES-Clear, Old Timer, and Turmeric.
All our supplements are free of added preservatives, additives, flavorings, or artificial colors. They are also safe for long-term use, so pets with chronic conditions can keep taking them.
What is a Degenerative Disease in Dogs and Cats?
Degenerative disease in dogs and cats happens when the function of particular tissues or organ structures gradually worsens. This deterioration often begins slowly but escalates over time, so senior furkiddos are usually the most vulnerable to the condition.
What are Some Common Degenerative Disorders in Pets?
Degenerative Disc Diseases
Degenerative disc disease in dogs and cats is related to their spinal cord. It refers to the progressive destruction of furkids’ intervertebral disc, a cushion between spinal bones. As our furriends age, their disc loses moisture and hardens, which causes them to degenerate. The mobility and strength of your little one will be significantly affected as a result.
Common signs of this spinal Degenerative disc disease in dogs include limping, stiff back, and unable to lift their heads fully. In severe cases, pets may even have trouble moving their four limbs.
Degenerative Joint & Muscle Diseases
Degenerative joint diseases are the degeneration of the joint’s tissue lining, like osteoarthritis. Common symptoms of osteoarthritis include restlessness, lower energy levels, inflammation of joints, and slow, stumbling walks.
Joint discomfort and activity reduction can lead to muscle degeneration, such as atrophy. Your little one with atrophy might have weaker rear limbs, unbalanced walking, and paws dragging.
An autoimmune disease is a degenerative disorder that may cause a drop in energy, fever, and heavier breathing. You may also notice your furkiddo’s gums, eyes, or skin turning pale. These diseases show that the immune system of your furkid is overstimulated and attacking its own tissues continuously. As time advances, the damage resulting from the constant attack advances too.
Cancer is an umbrella term for various diseases that indicate uncontrollable cell growth. These diseases could spread and progress if it is not promptly treated. Unfortunately, nearly half the doggies that are older than ten years old may develop cancer. They may experience symptoms like sudden and drastic weight loss, swollen abdomen, and wounds that don’t heal.
Early diagnosis, surgical treatment, and supplement support may offer your little one a better fighting chance. That’s why you should visit a vet as soon as you notice something is wrong with them.
On top of treatment, you can offer extra support to our furriends naturally like our kit. It may help restore furkids’ energy, gently detoxify their body and strengthen their immune systems to fight degenerative diseases.
How Exactly do NHV Supplements Support Degenerative Disease in Dogs and Cats?
Our Degenerative Disorders Super Support Kit can support your furkiddo alongside conventional medication veterinarians prescribe.
ES-Clear, our fundamental support for cancer in furkids, contains burdock and Slippery Elm. These two herbs support toxin elimination for cancer. Sheep Sorrel also has been used to support cancer and other degenerative disorders.
In addition, this supplement may reduce inflammation for furkiddos with joint and muscle degenerative disorders. It also helps improve the immune system and increase the energy levels of your little one.
Also offering support to the weakened immune system from chemotherapy is Echinacea Angustifolia in BK-Detox. Besides that, herbs like Gotu Kola, red clover, and cleavers have powerful blood-purifying and detoxifying properties. To top it all off, the high antioxidants in Gotu Kola help decelerate the degeneration process.
Turmeric in this kit also is rich in antioxidants. Studies have linked the frequent use of turmeric to lower mammary, lung, colon, and liver cancer rates.
Additionally, lab experiments show that this herb may prevent tumors from forming. The herbal extract contains curcumin which may reduce inflammation caused by arthritic conditions.
The last supplement in this kit, Old Timer, is also beneficial for joint and muscle conditions in pets. The herbal formulation has anti-inflammatory properties that may help relieve discomfort caused by inflammation in the joint and muscle regions. The astragalus in the extract may support autoimmune diseases. Last but not least, Old Timer supports the overall vitality of pets.
- Natural support for a weakened immune system
- Helps cleanse the blood, and vital organs, including the lymphatic system
- May have anti-tumor and anti-inflammation properties
- High in free radicals scavengers and antioxidants that help slow the degeneration process
- Natural aid to help flush toxins through the liver, and vital organs
- May help hinder tumor growth from cancer
- May restore vitality and energy levels
- Gently flush out toxins accumulated from degenerative diseases
- May reduce inflammation in furkiddos with degenerative disease
- May relieve discomfort caused by muscle, joint conditions, and arthritis in cats or dogs
- May help improve the body’s resistance to stress and disease
- Natural aid to improve circulatory health and metabolism
- Helps reduce inflammation degenerative disorders may cause
- May be beneficial for autoimmune diseases
- May protect against oxidative damage by inhibiting free radicals
- Contains curcuminoids that help detoxify the liver
Holistic Support for Degenerative Disease in Dogs and Cats
Our supplements are created by a holistic veterinarian and master herbalist with over 50 years of experience. They have been used by thousands of pets globally for over 25 years. Our ingredients are of the highest quality, and the supplements themselves are manufactured in a GMP-certified and FDA-approved facility. So, you can rest assured that our supplements are safe for your little one.
With NHV supplements, you can help your pet maintain their health and vitality. Get in touch with a pet expert to discuss your furkiddo’s unique care plan. We are always happy to help furmilies in need!
Our furry friends want to zoom around the house and beyond when they wake up. But being afflicted by degenerative disease hinders them from doing that. Order our Degenerative Disorders Super Support Kit now to help give them that energy boost!
- item number
- 2.80 LBS
- Each bottle - 3.4 fl. oz (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy, kitten
- made in
All NHV supplements are made with the finest quality organic or ethically harvested herbs. NHV products are full-spectrum extracts.
- Buckthorn - Has been used traditionally as a blood cleanser, liver tonic, and GI tract issues.
- Burdock - A nutritive liver tonic that may help to clean and build the blood.
- Chaparral - May be beneficial for treating tumors and liver disease.
- Cleavers - A lymphatic tonic that may help with blood cleansing and reduce inflammation.
- Echinacea Angustifolia - An anti-inflammatory herb that may aid in recovery from chemotherapy.
- Gotu Kola - An herb high in antioxidants and is commonly used to support arthritic cats and dogs.
- Neem - Acts as an anti-inflammatory for muscle and joint discomfort and promotes healing.
- Oregon Grape - May be beneficial for the liver, digestive, and immune systems.
- Prickly Ash - May help flush the lymphatic system to encourage the elimination of toxic waste products.
- Red Clover - A blood-purifying herb that may have anti-tumor and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sarsaparilla - A cleansing herb that helps flush the kidneys and clear toxins.
- Burdock - An anti-lymphoma, anti-tumor herb used to support arthritis.
- Chinese Rhubarb - An herb that may support liver and intestinal detoxification.
- Sheep’s Sorrel - Has been used historically to support pets fighting cancer and other degenerative diseases.
- Slippery Elm - An anti-inflammatory herb that supports the elimination of wastes by lubricating the intestinal tract.
- Alfalfa - Rich in protein, vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and dietary fiber, which may benefit bone growth and maintain a healthy body.
- Asian Ginseng - An antioxidant tonic that may increase energy, strength, and the body’s resistance to disease and stress.
- Astragalus - Contains high levels of antioxidants which may protect cells against damage.
- Cayenne - Has anti-inflammatory properties that may help improve the circulation in your little one’s limbs.
- Ginger - May relieve joint discomfort and inflammation and stimulate circulation.
- Guggul - May help with arthritis, tumor growth, and chronic inflammation of joints.
- Black Pepper - An antioxidant herb that has anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Turmeric - A highly nutritious herb that contains anti-inflammatory properties beneficial for degenerative joint issues.
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
How to Administer
Shake well before use. The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favorite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.
How long can a dog live with degenerative joint disease?
It depends on the care and support they receive and the type of degenerative joint disease they have.
If pet parents offer your furkiddo much support in their fight against degenerative joint disease, they can live many years upon diagnosis.
What are the first signs of degenerative myelopathy in dogs?
You may notice your pups’ back legs begin to weaken and lose coordination. Later on, you may see them rubbing their toes.
Please visit a vet right away if you see these signs. Pawrents of dog breeds like German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, and Chesapeake Bay Retrievers should especially watch out for these clinical signs.
What dog breeds suffer from arthritis?
Labradors, Springer Spaniels, German Shepherds, Golden Retrievers, a href="https://www.nhvnaturalpetproducts.com/dogs/remedies-by-breed/rottweiler/">Rottweilers, and Bernese mountain dogs are more at risk of arthritis.
Which degenerative disease is seen commonly in older cats?
Degenerative Joint Disease (arthritis) in cats is most commonly seen.