- Helps support histamine and immune response activity
- Reduce symptoms of airborne allergies, such as itchy watery eyes, rubbing of face and eyes, itchy ears, nasal discharge, and sneezing
- May reduce inflamed, scabbed itchy skin
- Stop your pet from scratching
- Support your pet's immune system
- A natural parasite and deworming remedy for your pet.
- Natural vet formulated herbal pet de-wormer without the harsh side effects
- Supports the body with repairing damage caused by parasitic infections
- May help with controlling internal bleeding caused by parasites
- Supports elimination of parasites (roundworm, tapeworm, hookworms, whipworms, and threadworms)
ALL CLEAR OINTMENT
- Soothes inflamed skin
- Reduces itching
- Helps eliminate bacterial and fungal infections
- Supports the healing of dry, flaky, red, or greasy skin
- Repels ticks, mosquitoes, fleas and flea eggs
- Free of pyrethrins and cedar oil
- Pleasant smell
- item number
- 2.80 LBS
- 3.4 fl. oz. (100ml) + 1 fl. oz. (30ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy/kitten
- made in
INULIN-PK and ALGE-EX : To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
For small animals (rabbits, ferrets), avians and reptiles use 1 drop for every 2 lb of body weight.
How to Administer
Shake well before use.The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favourite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use in pregnant or nursing animals.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.
Is it dangerous to leave my pet outside too long in the summer?
Pets should always be monitored for overheating while outside. Pets can easily overheat. Always be sure to provide a shady area and lots of fresh water for your pet outside in the summertime.
Are puddles dangerous for my dog to drink out of in the summer?
It is best to not allow your pet to drink from puddles. The standing water can contain bacteria, viruses and parasites which may make your pet unwell.
Should I only give my pet these supplements before they go outside?
These supplements are best given consistently throughout the summertime.
How can i get my pet to drink more water?
Adding ice cubes to water often encourages pets to drink more, as they are often very curious about them. You can also add water to their food or provide them with a water fountain to encourage drinking.