Natural Supplements for Dogs and Cats Ready For A Day Out
Before venturing into the wilderness or travelling with your furkiddo, you can help prevent the discomfort your little one could face when exposed to the elements. They could come into contact with other animals or insects while camping, hiking, or in an airplane. We advise checking with your vet so that all of your pet’s vaccinations are up to date. NHV Fun in the Sun Summer Kit contains Inulin-PK, Alge-Ex, All Clear Ointment, and Target Spray to naturally support the elimination of parasites, help support your pet’s immune system, soothe discomfort/inflammation, and help repel bug bites.
How NHV Remedies Support Your Pet’s Adventurous Side
Watching your furbaby sneezing and scratching or having an upset tummy is the opposite of fun in the sun! When your furkiddo is on an adventure, they don’t want to have to worry about getting sick, so as their pet pawrent, you can support them with the NHV Fun in the Sun Summer Kit which contains Inulin-PK - a natural dewormer that may helps with internal parasite prevention, Alge-Ex - an immune system support to manage histamine response and allergy symptoms, All Clear Ointment - a topical ointment for inflamed, itchy skin, and Target Spray - an all-natural insect spray that shields against ticks, fleas, and mosquitos. For best results, we recommend giving your furbaby Inulin-PK and Alge-Ex for at least 3 weeks before your trip; afterward, they are both great supplements for your dog or cat’s long-term preventative care plan. All Clear Ointment and Target Spray are great to have on hand to support your pet against biting critters and inflamed paws (from long hikes).
- A natural parasite and deworming remedy
- Supports the body with repairing damage caused by parasitic infections
- May support gentle elimination of parasites (roundworms, tapeworms, hookworms, whipworms, and threadworms)
- May encourage regeneration of liver cells
- Helps support histamine and stimulate a healthy immune response
- May reduce symptoms of airborne allergies like itchy watery eyes, itchy ears, face or paws, nasal discharge, and sneezing
- Beneficial support for removing excess mucus and inflammation in bronchial tubes
ALL CLEAR OINTMENT
- 100% natural ointment made with olive oil, bee’s wax and candelilla wax base (non-toxic for your pet)
- Supports the healing of dry, flaky, red, or greasy skin
- May help eliminate bacterial and fungal infections
- May reduce itching
- Natural spray that helps shield against ticks, mosquitoes, and fleas
- Traditionally used to repel bugs including ticks, fleas and mosquitoes
- Contains anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that support the elimination of toxins
- May stimulate liver cell regeneration
- Has a pleasant, clean scent
Fun in the Sun Summer Kit is a cat and dog supplement kit that aids with allergy symptoms, helps support gentle elimination of parasites as well as helps shield your pets from ticks, fleas, and mosquitos. These liquid supplements, with high bioavailability, are safe and effective to use alongside other vet-prescribed treatments ie. tick or flea prevention.
Extra Support for Pets
Are you taking your furkiddo on a big hike or camping trip and feeling overwhelmed with packing? Read to help you prepare!
If you’re a pet parent with a senior dog or cat, you know that in the summer, they get just as excited as their younger counterparts. Read our summer checklist for senior pets for tips on how to keep your furkiddo happy and healthy on those hot summer days!
At NHV, we are a team of pet experts, holistic veterinarians, and animal enthusiasts. Get in touch with us if you have any questions or concerns about how to best support your pet on their outdoor adventures.
- item number
- 2.80 LBS
- 3.4 fl. oz. (100ml) + 1 fl. oz. (30ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy/kitten
- made in
Made with the finest, organically grown, or ethically harvested herbs. Made specifically for pets, vet-formulated and vet approved.
- Bacopa—An ancient Ayurvedic herb that promotes digestion, detoxification, reduces inflammation and supports immune health
- Celandine—Helps protect the liver, improve bile production, and may relieve muscle spasms in the GI tract; beneficial for irritable bowel syndrome and constipation
- Elecampane—Very gentle and safe for all pets, including puppies and kittens; helps to promote gut flora which supports healthy elimination of waste
- Fennel—Contains anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties that relieve digestive issues like spasms, excessive gas and cramping
- Jamaica Quassia—Contains anthelmintic properties that help expel parasitic worms from the body and enhance the properties of the other herbs in the formula
- Milk Thistle—Contains antioxidant properties that protect, strengthen and stimulate liver cell regeneration; often used for digestive disorders
- Oregon Grape—Contains anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that aids with improving immunity, digestion and increases bile production (which helps expel worms)
- Papaya—Contains the enzyme (papain) which is beneficial for dissolving the parasitic worm’s protective outer layer (that shields them from digestive enzymes)
- Wormwood—As the name suggests, it has been used for centuries to expel worms and parasites from the body; safe for puppies and kittens and helps to re-invigorate GI tract like boosting bile flow (which helps eliminate worms)
- Echinacea Angustifolia—Contains anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that help the body fight infections
- Eyebright—An herb that has a long history of use for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, anticatarrhal, and antiviral activities; beneficial for seasonal allergies, pollen, and mold allergies in dogs and cats
- Feverfew—Contains analgesic (discomfort relieving) and pro-inflammatory cytokines that help stimulate and enhance immune response
- Ginger—Has been used for thousands of years for nausea and gastrointestinal relief; contains antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties
- Sweet Goldenrod—A herb with anti-inflammatory, anticatarrhal, and antioxidant properties; aids to remove excess mucus and inflammation in bronchial tubes, also may increase urine flow (to help flush bacteria out)
All Clear Ointment
- Echinacea Angustifolia—Is commonly used for infections because of its strong immune-stimulating and antimicrobial (antiviral and antibacterial) properties; beneficial for healing abrasions, viral infections and other disorders of the skin
- Goldenseal—Contains strong antimicrobial properties, may increase immune response, and help support healthy detoxification
- Marigold—Also known as Calendula Officinalis, promotes cell healing and regeneration, decreases bacteria and fungus at the site of injury (antimicrobial properties)
- Aloe Vera—Contains antioxidant and antibacterial properties, commonly used to soothe and cool skin, may reduce discomfort, inflammation and encourage healing.
- Celandine—Contains anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that support the elimination of toxins
- Ceylon Citronella Oil—Contains antimicrobial properties that naturally repel parasites and help reduce muscle spasms
- European Pennyroyal—Traditionally used to repel bugs including ticks, fleas and mosquitoes, to treat dermatitis and help alleviate itching
- Lavender—Often used topically as an insecticide; aid in reducing discomfort and inflammation caused by insect stings and helps promote wound healing
- Lemongrass Oil—Contains essential oils (citral and geraniol) that are effective as insect and mite repellents as well as fungal/bacterial infections
- Milk Thistle—Commonly used topically to help soothe inflamed skin, may stimulate liver cell regeneration and supports healthy elimination of toxins
- Neem—Contains effective antihistamine and disinfectant properties that help with healing wounds and repelling insects (flea, tick, mite); natural moisturizing properties
- Rosemary—Has been used for centuries for its antimicrobial and insect repellent properties; may help relieve discomfort and improve circulation
- Sweet-Scented Marigold—Traditionally has been used topically for wound healing, fight infections and promote healing
- Tea Tree Oil—Contains antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties that encourage wound healing
INULIN-PK and ALGE-EX : To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
For small animals (rabbits, ferrets), avians and reptiles use 1 drop for every 2 lb of body weight.
How to Administer
Shake well before use.The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favourite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use in pregnant or nursing animals.
For All Clear Ointment
How to Administer
Topical ointment: Clean and dry affected area(s). Apply to the affected area 3 to 4 times per day. It may sometimes be necessary to shave or trim your pet’s hair so that the All Clear Ointment may penetrate better.
Do not apply on open or bleeding wounds.
How to Administer
Topical Spray: Lightly spray your pet from back of ears to tail, taking care to avoid the eye area. Brush through coat, repeat as needed.
Do not spray near or into the eyes or nose. Do not use on pregnant animals.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.