Coat and Skin Support for Dogs
Dog coat and skin supplements like Coco Furcare can help improve the shine and luster of your dog’s beautiful fur. Coco Furcare has natural ingredients that soothe the skin, deterring your pet from scratching themselves raw and leaving their skin open to infection. Protection against parasites and skin allergens also reduces itching and the possibility of future hot spots for your dog.
How Coco Furcare Supports Skin and Coat Health
This spray-on supplement is formulated with powerful, all-natural ingredients like Neem leaf, sodium bicarbonate, and Eucalyptus. These ingredients have potent anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-pest properties that stop the source of any itching and soothe any irritation.
Coco Furcare is also made with ingredients like chamomile for a calming effect, moisturizers like cedarwood, and deodorizers such as lemongrass. All of these natural extracts help to provide comprehensive and effective care for your pet’s skin and coat.
Watch out for Hot Spots
Improper dog fur care and bites from pests like mites and fleas can result in a hot spot. Hot spots occur when a dog itches or obsessively grooms aggravated skin until the area is raw. The introduction of bacteria to the irritated area causes an itchy, infected sore. Hot spots can result in discomfort and induce hair loss. Left untreated, the wound can grow into a severe health concern.
Shop Vet-Approved Dog Coat Supplements
NHV’s dog coat and skin supplements are formulated by veterinarians and herbalists with 20+ years of experience. Call our pet expert hotline and find solutions to your pet’s health concerns.
- item number
- 0.70 LBS
- 2.0 fl. oz. (60ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy
- liquid (spray)
- made in
- Neem Leaf — Contains antitumor, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties; alleviates symptoms of allergies, dermatitis, and skin cancer; prevents hair loss and dandruff, moisturizes dry skin, nourishes coat, and repels pests
- Coconut Oil — Contains anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-allergic properties; nourishes skin and coat, moisturizes skin, provides some UV protection, and strengthens hair proteins
- Rosemary Leaf — Decreases the negative effects of sun exposure, contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, improves the skin’s vitality, soothes skin allergies and dermatitis, heals wounds, encourages hair growth, relieves pain, improves circulation, and repels pests
- Sodium Bicarbonate — Contains antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal properties; possesses high alkaline levels, absorbs moisture, deodorizes and soothes irritated skin, and reduces dandruff
- Lavender — Contains anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiseptic, astringent, analgesic, and antidepressive properties; treats skin allergies and dermatitis, heals wounds, repels pests, soothes irritation and swelling, relaxes the nervous system, and smells pleasant
- Cedarwood — Contains antihistaminic, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties; smells pleasant, soothes itching, moisturizes dry skin, and repels pests
- Clove Bud — Contains antihistaminic, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties; soothes itching, eases allergies and cough, repels pests, eliminates odor, and smells pleasant
- Lemongrass — Contains anthelmintic, antibacterial, antifungal, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, and natural calming properties; soothes pain and swelling, deodorizes skin, nourishes skin and coat, provides antioxidants, and repels pests
- Chamomile — Contains antihistaminic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, and calming properties; heals wounds, provides antioxidants, repels pests, and smells pleasant
- Eucalyptus — Contains anti-itch, antiparasitic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antifungal, antiseptic, and decongestant properties; deodorizes skin, heals wounds, smells pleasant, nourishes skin and coat, repels pests, soothes skin allergies and itching, and boosts hair growth
How to Apply
Lightly spray your pet from back of ears to tail, taking care to avoid the eye area. Brush through coat, repeat as needed.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 2 years and refrigeration not required
Cautions and Contraindications
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of pets and children to avoid possible consumption. Do not use in pregnant or nursing animals. Speak to your vet before using our products. A second visit is recommended if your pet’s condition does not improve, or deteriorates after continued use of the supplements.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.
Is Coco Furcare for Dogs safe for consumption?
Our topical dog coat and skin supplement is made from all-natural herbal ingredients and is safe to ingest. However, we encourage pet owners to follow the directions on the product and use it as intended.
How often should I use Coco Furcare for Dogs?
Coco Furcare is safe for daily use.
Do I need to continue my dog’s anti-flea and parasite treatment?
Coco Furcare for Dogs is a dog coat supplement to your dog’s current skin and fur care routine. Consult our team of pet experts or your veterinarian to find out if your pet requires additional pest coverage.
Should I also follow up with my dog’s veterinarian if I see signs of hot spots?
Yes. Our holistic products complement your pet’s treatment plan and act as preventative supplements. They are not formulated to treat or cure ailments.