- Encourages a healthy response to seasonal allergies
- Helps ease allergy symptoms including watery eyes, sneezing, difficulty breathing, and face rubbing
- Promotes healthy immune activity and histamine response
- May reduce swelling and the production of excess mucous in nasal passages
- Supports the immune system
- Promotes hair growth
- Calms skin irritation
- Help repel ticks and mosquitoes
- Strengthens a weakened immune system
- Helps fight infection
- item number
- 2.00 LBS
- 1 x 3.4 fl. oz (100ml) + 1 x 1 fl. oz (30ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy/kitten
- liquid (oral + topical spray)
- made in
Stimmune Supplement: To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
For small animals (rabbits, ferrets), avians and reptiles use 1 drop for every 2 lb of body weight.
How to Administer
Shake well before use.The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favourite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.