The Kidney Disorders Gold Support Kit contains Tripsy and Milk Thistle. Tripsy is an herbal cat and dog kidney supplement that promotes proper kidney function and urinary health while soothing painful symptoms of kidney problems. A recent study by the University of Georgia, College of Veterinary Medicine has revealed scientific evidence that Tripsy is a beneficial kidney supplement for dogs and cats that helps keep urinary stones from forming within a pet’s body.
Benefits of Tripsy
- Kidneys - Stone Root, Parsley Piert, and Gravel Root aid in the prevention of kidney stones.
- Bladder - Wild Hydrangea is known to contain powerful antiseptics that aid in preventing kidney stones. Marshmallow is an herb that helps flush toxins from the body.
- Pancreas - Parsley Piert and Oregon Grape activate the pancreas to aid in digestion and relieve malabsorption. These herbs also have antibiotic and immunostimulatory properties.
Benefits of Milk Thistle
Milk Thistle has been used throughout human history for thousands of years and can be used as a cat and dog kidney supplement. The herbs active ingredient, silymarin, is an anti-inflammatory and has antioxidant and detoxifying effects.
- Detoxifies the liver
- Improves liver function
- Helps the liver to regenerate
- Also helps to support the kidneys
- item number
- 1.40 LBS
- 2 x 3.4 fl. oz (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy/kitten
- made in
- Stone Root – Helps prevent the formation of kidney calculi while promoting healthy capillaries.
- Parsley Piert – Aids digestion and fevers while preventing kidney stones, bladder stones, and fluid retention.
- Wild Hydrangea – An herb that increases urination, reduces swelling, and relieves pain.
- Gravel Root – Restores and purifies the reproductive and urinary organs.
- Echinacea Purpurea – Stimulates the immune system.
- Marshmallow – This herb is an anti-inflammatory that reduces bacterial infections and irritation.
- Oregon Grape – Relieves indigestion and has antibiotic and immunostimulatory properties.
- 100% natural, herbal milk thistle seed extract
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
For small animals (rabbits, ferrets), avians and reptiles use 1 drop for every 2 lb of body weight.
How to Administer
Shake well before use.The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favourite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use in pregnant or nursing animals.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.
Should I wait until my pet is an adult to add cat or dog kidney supplements to their diet?
No, you can start your pets at a young age to help maintain kidney health.
How long before symptoms of kidney disorders begin to show?
The earliest signs of kidney issues if frequent urination and thirst. With dogs, they may want to go out at night to urinate. Lethargy, weakness, and dehydration are also signs of a health issue. With cats, they tend not to show outward signs until the disease is more advanced.
Can pets have a kidney transplant if necessary?
Yes. It can be done, but this is extremely rare.
Can kidney disease begin in one kidney and spread to the other?
Yes. The kidneys are a part of one system but function separately from each other. Often times one kidney is more affected by the other. Cat and dog kidney supplements can help slow the spread of kidney disease.