Blood Detox Support for Cats and Dogs
These all-natural supplements can be taken to synergistically support blood detoxification in your dog or cat. The four supplements, ES-Clear, Turmeric, Milk Thistle, and BK-Detox have been formulated by a veterinarian to work alongside conventional treatment. Supplement your pet with the Blood Detox Gold Health Kit for true comprehensive support.
How NHV Remedies Help Detoxify Your Pet’s Body
NHV remedies are formulated by veterinarians with 20+ years of experience treating pets. Our approach to wellness using powerful, all-natural ingredients helps to support the comprehensive health of our cats and dogs.
Turmeric and milk thistle are two of the most potent detoxifying herbs available. NHV’s ES-Clear and BK-Detox are each formulated with multiple potent herbs that help your pet flush away toxins, and reverse the damage caused by toxins.
- Promotes improved quality of life
- Supports healthy healing
- Helps pets maintain energy levels
- Bolsters your pet’s immune system
- Helps ease pain and discomfort
- Promotes long-term vitality in your pet
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Helps flush toxins from your pet’s system
- Ideal for pets with suppressed immune systems
- Detoxifies the liver
- Improves liver function
- Supports the regeneration of the liver
- Glycerin based and safe for long-term use
- item number
- 2.80 LBS
- 4 x 3.4 fl. oz (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy/kitten
- made in
- Burdock - Contains natural minerals like calcium, iron, riboflavin, phosphorus, and thiamine. Supports the liver and helps to remove free radicals from the blood.
- Sheep’s Sorrel - Contains vitamins A, B complex, C, D, E, and K as well as minerals like beta-carotene that are beneficial in the treatment of cancer and degenerative diseases.
- Slippery Elm - An anti-inflammatory that calms the stomach lining, which can get inflamed as a side effect of certain medications.
- Chinese Rhubarb - Has astringent properties that increase appetite. Removes toxins in the intestines and liver.
- Red Clover – An herb with antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties that removes toxins and deposits through diuretic and expectorant activity.
- Cleavers – Aids lymph-impaired areas of the body by increasing circulation and drainage.
- Neem – An evergreen tree that purifies and detoxifies the blood in dogs and cats.
- Oregon Grape – Supports and improves digestion by removing toxins in the blood.
- Gotu Kola – Known for its cleansing, diuretic, and strong antioxidant properties.
- Buckthorn – A gentle laxative that helps cleanse the blood.
- Burdock – Rich in calcium, phosphorus, iron, thiamine, and riboflavin. Purifies the blood and removes toxic build-up.
- Sarsaparilla – Helps clear the kidneys of toxins.
- Echinacea Angustifolia – Strengthens the immune system.
- Chaparral – An antioxidant-rich in amino acids that helps detoxify the blood in dogs and cats.
- Prickly Ash – Encourages the elimination of toxic metabolites in the entire lymphatic system.
Milk Thistle - Natural organic milk thistle seed extract.
Turmeric - Natural turmeric, with active compound curcumin. Black Pepper - natural antioxidant and contains amino acids, which helps enhance the bioavailability of other nutrients.
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
For small animals (rabbits, ferrets), avians and reptiles use 1 drop for every 2 lb of body weight.
How to Administer
Shake well before use.The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favourite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.