- Natural dietary supplement for pet diabetes
- Eases symptoms of pet diabetes
- Helps manage blood sugar levels
- Contributes to improved energy and vitality in your pet
- Detoxifies the liver by removing toxins
- Improves liver function
- Supports regeneration of the liver
- Glycerin based and safe for long-term use
- Stimulates metabolism
- Promotes healthy skin and coat
- Aids effective digestion
- Reduces fatigue and increases energy levels
- Helps fill nutritional voids
- Works quickly and gently
- Helps maintain normal bowel function
- All natural, vet-approved ingredients
- Helps sooth and relieve spasms of the digestive tract
- Reduces discomfort
- item number
- 2.80 LBS
- 4 x 3.4 fl. oz (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy/kitten
- made in
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
How to Administer
Shake well before use.The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favourite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use in pregnant or nursing animals.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.