Pillow Foot Support for Pets
Pododermatitis or “pillow foot” is a condition in which pets will experience inflammation of the foot pads. It causes swelling, softness, ulceration and discharge from the paws. This condition can affect multiple paw pads leaving them with a spongy swelling look which can lead to ulceration with bacterial infection. It is very uncomfortable and it can be an open door for more infections.
A powerful complete kit
Herbs present in this formulation have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that will support healing of injured paws and ease the discomfort caused by pododermatitis. Recent studies have shown that pillow foot may have a relationship with FIV and this kit provides support for this condition as well.
- Provides support against FIV and pillow foot
- Helps balance the immune system
- Encourages detoxification of the lymphatic system
- Increases your pet’s ability to fight infections
- Natural corticosteroid-like properties
- May help relieve discomfort and inflammation
- Improves absorption of minerals and vitamins
- Safe for long term use in pets
- Helps against allergy symptoms like red inflamed skin
- Beneficial for autoimmune conditions and dermatitis
- Great support for recurrent infections
Heal Care Ointment
- Supports healing of injured paws
- Helps soothing cracks and bruises
- Protects and soothes uncomfortable paw pads
NHV’s Pododermatitis Super Support Kit is vet formulated with all-natural products and contains four powerful herbal remedies: NHV’s Felimm, NHV’s Yucca, NHV’s Stimmune and NHV’s Heal Care Ointment which are combined to help relieve symptoms of pododermatitis and balance your pet’s immune system.
If you have questions about holistic remedies, you can ask an expert at NHV because we want your pet to get healthy naturally.
- item number
- 2.80 LBS
Felimm: With a proprietary blend of eleven highly effective herbs, this gentle natural remedy helps your pet fight a wide range of viral, fungal and bacterial related infections.
- St. John’s Wort – A potent antiviral that helps control viral infections and stimulates your cat’s immune system.
- Turmeric – A powerful antioxidant that helps fight the damaging effects of free radicals. It strengthens liver function and contains strong antifungal properties.
- Aloe Vera – Contains Acemannan, which has been proposed as an adjunctive therapy for cats with FIV. Aloe also contains high levels of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other nutrients important for cats with immune disorders.
- Alfalfa – Contains high levels of chlorophyll, which works as an antioxidant in your cat's bloodstream. It also contains nutrients beneficial to cats with immune disorders.
- Burdock – Helps cleanse the body of toxins and waste that accumulate during illness. It is also high in calcium, phosphorus, iron, thiamine, and riboflavin.
- Cat’s Claw – A powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that supports your cat’s immune system and helps strengthen its defenses against viruses like leukemia.
- Osha – A natural immune builder that helps pets fight infections including FeLV and FIV. Also has antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Dandelion – A highly nutritious food that stimulates liver secretion, improves digestion and stimulates appetite. It also protects the kidneys and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Gotu Kola – An antioxidant-rich herb known to strengthen the immune system and protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Helps calm the nervous system.
- Usnea – An immune system stimulant with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that help protect your cat’s weakened immune system from Candida Albicans.
- Goldenseal – An immune supporting herb with blood cleansing properties. Myrrh – Helps control bacterial infections that cats with compromised immune systems are so vulnerable to.
- Yucca: Is commonly used for supporting arthritis, as an anti-inflammatory, nutritive, antitumor and digestive supplement.
Stimmune: This natural supplement promotes healthy immune activity and histamine response with five natural herbs formulated to reduce allergy symptoms in pets.
- Asian Ginseng: Improves appetite and increases an organic form of resistance to diseases.
- Astragalus: Improves the immune system and stimulates liver function. It is highly nutritious and also helps balance the immune system, and has been well accepted in cases of autoimmune disease.
- Echinacea Purpurea: Helps balance and support the immune system while reducing inflammation.
- Myrrh: An astringent that helps relieve irritated skin and tissues.
- Oregon Grape: Contains immunostimulatory and antibiotic properties. It also helps relieve indigestion and malabsorption.
Heal Care Ointment: Heal Care Ointment is a topical ointment designed to soothe and heal injured paws.
- Arnica – Relieves discomfort and inflammation, clears fungal and bacterial infections, and stimulates the immune system.
- St. John’s Wort – Reduces inflammation, promotes healing, and acts as an antiseptic and analgesic.
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
To be taken twice daily
This is the minimum dosage
Product is provided with 1ml dropper. The graphic above is for dosage calculation purposes only
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can therefore be given at once for convenience.
Determine your pet’s weight and then use the chart below to determine the correct dose.
Pet's Weight Dosage (twice daily)
0 - 15 lb 0.5 mL
16 - 30 lb 1.0 mL
31 - 45 lb 1.5 mL
46 - 60 lb 2.0 mL
61 - 75 lb 2.5 mL
Over 75 lb 3.0 mL
How to Administer
Shake well before use. The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth or add the correct dosage to your pet's food or favorite treat.
Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favorite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and wellbeing of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the another.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no added artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening
Is surgery necessary for pillow foot?
It really depends on how bad it is, and if there is any progress or improvement after going through a round of treatment. If the pillow paw is bad enough, it is possible that your veterinarian may suggest surgery.
What else can I do to support my cat with pillow foot?
In addition to supplements, and vet medication, diet is also very important, as it can help to decrease inflammation. An elimination diet may be especially helpful since it can help determine what is causing the reaction.
Do you have any successful stories of pets with pillow foot using these supplements?
The NHV supplements have been used for over 20 years by thousands of pets globally. You can find stories on our blog. Here's the story of Herby, a tuxedo kitty who suffered from pillow foot, and who used the NHV supplements. https://blog.nhvnaturalpetproducts.com/holistic-regimen-for-pododermatitis-or-pillow-foot-in-cats/