- Helps to strengthen a weak immune system
- Encourages detoxification of the lymphatic system
- Stimulates appetite and improves energy levels
- Helps fight off upper respiratory tract infections
- Helps to fill nutritional voids
- Reduces fatigue and increases energy levels
- Aids in digestion and stimulates metabolism
- Promotes healthy skin and coat
Can be Used Alone or in Conjunction with Vet-Prescribed Treatment of Feline Leukemia
A powerful pack of two Natural herbal supplements that help fight the battle against Feline Leukemia. Both safe to use with vet-recommended treatment for feline leukemia. They help to balance a cat’s immune system and fight infection.
Feline leukemia is a retrovirus that is known to cause a variety of cancers, so prevention and control are essential for your kitty’s health and survival. For more information, see our article on understanding feline leukemia with Dr. Hillary Cook.
Read Buddy's Story of how he bounced back from feline leukemia with NHV’s all-natural supplements.
If you are unsure about using herbal supplements to add support to the feline leukemia natural treatment prescribed by your vet for comprehensive care, you can schedule a consultation with one of our holistic veterinarians who can answer all your questions and concerns. At NHV your pet’s health is our top priority.
- item number
- 1.40 LBS
- St. John’s Wort - This herb has been used to help with different forms of viral and retroviral infection, like FIV, herpes, viral hepatitis, and HIV.
- Turmeric - A powerful antioxidant, turmeric also helps support many organs of the body.
- Aloe Vera - Contains Acemannan, which has been proposed as an adjunctive therapy for cats with FIV.
- Alfalfa - Has diuretic, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties.
- Burdock - Highly nutritious (contains calcium, iron, phosphorous and thiamine), burdock can also help defend against microorganisms, and has antiviral properties. Studies have shown that burdock has free radical scavenging properties.
- Cat’s Claw - Helps balance the immune system. Cat’s Claw also has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties. It is considered an herb that may be beneficial in treating viral diseases.
- Osha Root - Due to its antiviral properties, this herb has been used to treat viral infections. It also helps with breathing difficulties.
- Dandelion - A herb rich in vitamins and minerals, dandelion helps protect the kidneys and also helps stimulate liver secretion and improves digestion and stimulates appetite.
- Gotu Kola - known for its calming effects, Gotu Kola has been shown to support the central nervous system.
- Usnea - A herb that is highly beneficial for chronic fatigue, HIV, herpes and other chronic conditions related to depressed immunity.
- Myrrh - Helps support the respiratory system.
- Goldenseal - helps support the immune system, and has been used to treat various infections like sinusitis and colitis.
- Marshmallow - An anti-inflammatory herb that can help defend against microorganisms and is also very nutrient rich.
- Asian Ginseng - Helps revitalize the body, reduces fatigue and increases energy levels.
- Alfalfa - Highly nutrition with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Kelp - Considered a superfood because it is rich in minerals, vitamins, trace elements, and enzymes.
- Dandelion - Full of vitamins A, B, C, and D, as well as minerals such as iron, potassium, zinc, phosphorus, and magnesium.
- Oat - Considered to be a tonic that nourishes the body while strengthening the nervous system.
- Chickweed - Helps with digestion.
- Parsley - Helps with gas, colic, arthritic inflammation and helps lower blood pressure.
- Stinging Nettle - Helps detoxify the body and strengthen the immune system.
- Yucca - Helps increase the nutritional value of food.
- Oregon Grape - An herb that can defend against microorganisms and helps with various forms of fungal and bacterial infections.
This product also provides support for pets exposed to environmental toxins as well as promoting strong muscle and bone growth.
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
How to Administer
Shake well before use. The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favorite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use in pregnant or nursing animals.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.
Do the Multi Essentials in this kit come in pill form?
All NHV herbal remedies are liquid botanicals, not in pill form. Our herbal multivitamin for pets is a blend of highly nutritious herbs that are rich in vitamins and minerals.
Does the Feline Leukemia fighter pack conflict with any medication?
No. NHV herbal supplements will not conflict with the treatments for feline leukemia that your vet prescribed.
Do your supplements come in multiple sizes?
The supplements are currently in one size only. A 100ml bottle will last a cat or small dog for about 100 days.
If my pet misses a dose, should I give them twice the amount the next time?
No, it doesn't really work like that. The body would just flush out anything not needed, so it wouldn't make a big difference. If you miss a dose, just give the normal dose the next time. The more consistent you are with dosing, the better.
Are there multiple stages of FeLV?
Yes, there are 2 stages of the FeLV infection in cats. Primary viremia is the early stage of infection. Some cats are able to eliminate the virus from their bloodstreams at this stage. The second stage is viremia, and is characterized by an infection of the tissue and marrow.
The earlier you can identify and source treatment for feline leukemia, the better chance your cat will have.