Support for Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV)
This kit is a super-powerful pack of supplements formulated by veterinarians to comprehensively support cats with FIV symptoms with quality care. These three supplements, Felimm, BK-Detox, and Multi-Essentials are 100% natural, human-grade quality products. They’re third-party tested to guarantee quality and used around the world to help cats live healthier, longer lives.
Most importantly, they’re made by vets who want to help you provide the same loving care for your cat as we have for ours.
Symptoms of FIV
- Poor appetite
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Persistent fever
- Weakened immune system
How the Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) Kit Helps your Cat
Order this kit for top-notch cat FIV care, or contact us to speak with our community of pet experts about support for your cat’s FIV symptoms.
- Helps strengthen your cat’s weakened immune system
- Increases your pet’s ability to fight infections
- Encourages detoxification of the lymphatic system
- Stimulates the appetite
- Improves energy levels
- Helps combat upper respiratory tract infections
- Promotes long-term vitality in your cat
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Helps flush toxins from your cat’s system
- Ideal for pets with suppressed immune systems
- Stimulates metabolism
- Promotes healthy skin and coat
- Aids effective digestion
- Reduces fatigue and increases energy levels
- Helps to fill nutritional voids in the care of cats with FIV symptoms
- item number
- 2.10 LBS
- 3 x 3.4 fl. oz (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, kitten
- made in
- St. John’s Wort – An antiviral that stimulates the immune system to fight off secondary infections in cat FIV symptoms.
- Turmeric – Antioxidant and antifungal that supports the liver.
- Aloe Vera – Contains Acemannan, a therapy for cats with FIV. It also contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other nutrients that support cats with immune disorders.
- Alfalfa – Antioxidant for your cat's bloodstream. It contains nutrients beneficial for immune disorders.
- Burdock – High in calcium, phosphorus, iron, thiamine, and riboflavin. Helps to detoxify the body.
- Cat’s Claw – Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that supports your cat’s immune system.
- Osha – Helps pets fight infections including FeLV and cat FIV. Reduces symptoms with antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Dandelion – Stimulates the liver, improves digestion, and increases appetite. Helps to protect the kidneys and contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Gotu Kola – Strengthens the immune system and protects cells from free radicals. Calms the nervous system.
- Usnea – Has antibacterial and antifungal properties that protect your cat’s weakened immune system from Candida Albicans.
- Goldenseal – An immune-supporting herb with blood cleansing properties.
- Myrrh – Fights against bacterial infections.
- Red Clover – Helps purify the blood and has antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cleavers – Increases the circulation and drainage of lymph-impaired areas of the body.
- Neem – Purifies and detoxifies the blood.
- Oregon Grape – Improves digestion by removing toxins from the blood.
- Gotu Kola – A cleansing antioxidant and diuretic.
- Buckthorn – A gentle laxative that helps cleanse the blood.
- Burdock – Purifies blood from toxins and contains calcium, phosphorus, iron, thiamine, and riboflavin.
- Sarsaparilla – Flushes the kidneys.
- Echinacea Angustifolia – Stimulates the immune system, which helps fight off secondary infections and related cat FIV symptoms.
- Chaparral – A blood purifying antioxidant rich in amino acids.
- Prickly Ash – Stimulates the entire lymphatic system to eliminate toxic metabolites.
Multi Essentials – A holistic blend of vitamins and minerals for a cat’s body that supports the brain, stomach, major arteries, liver, and kidneys. Provides extra support for your cat’s care to stave off FIV symptoms.
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
How to Administer
Shake well before use. The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favorite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use in pregnant or nursing animals.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.
Does this cure FIV?
Unfortunately, there is no cure for FIV in cats. Symptoms can be treated with our supplements which help to support a healthy immune system to help the body fight any secondary infections. Secondary infections are what cause the most risk to cats with FIV.
What is FIV?
FIV, or Feline Immunodeficiency Virus, is a virus that attacks the immune system, weakening it. This virus makes cats much more susceptible to secondary infections. Their bodies have a much harder time fighting off common pathogens.
My cat has FIV symptoms, but I can only afford one supplement. Which is the most important?
Can my pet’s system build resistance to these supplements?
Your pet’s system will not build up a resistance, but over time, as the disease progresses, you may find that you need to slowly increase the doses of the supplements to fight off cat FIV symptoms. Contact our pet experts if you would like some help in adjusting your pet’s dose.