Fever Support for Pets
Fevers are a natural response to bacterial or viral infections, but prolonged fevers or fevers with temperatures too high can indicate a serious issue and can cause permanent damage. Hot ears or dry nose may not be signs of a fever. However, if your fur baby is panting (to cool down), doesn’t want to eat or there is a sudden change in behavior, please take your pet to your vet immediately!
How NHV Fevers Kit Supports Dogs and Cats Recovering from Fevers
NHV’s Fevers Kit has been formulated with powerful, natural herbs to help support your furkiddo’s immune response, while being gentle on their body. Extracts like Astragalus and Echinacea Purpurea in NHV’s Stimmune work to relieve inflammation and can help fight infection with their antibiotic-like properties. Multi Essentials can enhance your pet’s metabolism and add vital nutrients when your pet needs it most. Your fur baby may be experiencing a loss in appetite due to discomfort so delivering essential nutrients to their body is more important than ever when they are recovering. Our dog and cat fever support can improve your pet’s appetite and decrease overall discomfort.
- Can help support immune system
- Antibiotic-like properties can help fight infection
- May reduce inflammation and stress to speed up recovery
- Aid in detoxifying gently and naturally
- Helps deliver essential nutrients to recovering pet
- Can enhance digestion and nutrient absorption
- May stimulate metabolism and appetite
- Can reduce fatigue and increase energy
Order Natural Cat and Dog Fever Remedies
NHV Natural Pet Products offers herbal supplements formulated by a holistic veterinarian and master herbalist with a combined 50+ years of experience.
- item number
- 1.40 LBS
- 2 x 3.4 fl. oz (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy/kitten
- made in
- Asian Ginseng—Adaptogenic, antidepressant, antioxidant, can reduce anxiety, improve appetite, may increase natural resistance to disease and stress
- Astragalus—Contains anti-inflammatory properties, can re-balance immune system, support healthy liver function, reduce stress hormones, improve symptoms of autoimmune disorders, aid in upper respiratory infections, and protect against oxidative damage
- Echinacea Purpurea—Anti-allergenic, antimicrobial, antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, can reduce inflammation and boost the immune system to fight infection (viral, bacterial)
- Myrrh—Antiseptic and astringent properties can support immune response and protect against infection, can reduce discomfort and enhance healing
- Oregon Grape—Contains antibiotic, antiparasitic properties to fight infections (fungal, bacterial), anti-inflammatory properties can soothe digestive system including the liver, and increase absorption and metabolism.
- Alfalfa—Contains high protein levels, vitamins A, B1, B12, C, D, E and K, antioxidants, minerals, sugars, and dietary fiber
- Asian Ginseng—High in adaptogenic, antioxidant, anxiolytic and antidepressant properties can help revitalize the body and increase resistance to stress and disease
- Chickweed—Can act as a digestive tonic that soothes and protects internal mucous membranes, traditionally used for easing symptoms of stomach, bowel and blood disorders, contains ascorbic acid, beta-carotene, calcium, zinc, magnesium, potassium, flavonoids, riboflavin, thiamine and zinc
- Dandelion—Highly nutritious and full of vitamins A, B, C, D, iron, potassium, zinc, phosphorus, and magnesium, traditionally used for controlling blood sugar levels, blood pressure (helps to lower cholesterol) and stimulate liver and kidney function, can act as mild laxative
- Kelp—Considered a superfood due to its rich mineral, vitamin, trace element and enzyme content, excellent source of vitamins A, B12, B6, C, iron, magnesium manganese, zinc, copper, potassium, riboflavin and iodine (which can stimulate the thyroid gland and increase metabolism)
- Oat—Highly nutritious, containing protein, B vitamins, vitamin E and K, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, and copper, nourishes while strengthening the immune system
- Oregon Grape—Antimicrobial, antiparasitic properties help fight infections (bacterial and fungal), contains immunostimulatory and sedative qualities
- Parsley—Rich in protein (up to 22%), vitamins A, C, B1, B2, K, minerals (calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus), can aid release of gas, colic, bloating, inflammation and can help lower blood pressure
- Stinging Nettle—A herb that is rich in vitamins A, B, K beta-carotene, lutein, minerals (magnesium, calcium, potassium and phosphorus), can help improve metabolic efficiency and increase energy levels.
- Yucca—Can improve vitamin and mineral absorption (saponins), contains vitamin C, beta-carotene, calcium, iron, magnesium and B vitamins, can help with healthy weight gain
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
How to Administer
Shake well before use. The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favourite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use in pregnant or nursing animals.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.