The health benefits of multivitamins aren’t just for humans. Cats have many of the same nutrient needs as we do, and some need even more than others depending on their age and health.
A multivitamin supplies the vital nutrients your kitty needs to be healthy and to fight off potential health problems. Dr. Cook, DVM, CVA in her blog states that vitamins “help to regulate the body processes, protect the body from environmental toxins, and break down nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins, and fats so the body can utilize them”.
The best way to give your cat vitamins and minerals are from whole food sources and not just isolated synthetic vitamins. NHV Multi Essentials contains a powerful blend of alfalfa, oat, dandelion, kelp, parsley, marshmallow, chickweed, stinging nettle, Asian ginseng, yucca and Oregon grape.
Health Benefits of NHV’s Multi-Essentials for Cats
With NHV’s multi vitamins for cats, you get a proprietary blend of all-natural ingredients that are organically grown and contain no artificial additives, preservatives, or coloring. Some of the health benefits include:
- Filling any dietary gaps that may occur due to age, injuries, or illness.
- Supports digestion
- Promotes healthy skin and coat
- Helps boost energy levels
- Reduces fatigue
- Promotes strong muscle and bone growth
Multivitamins for cats will ensure your kitty is getting the proper nutrients that could be lacking due to daily stressors, a poor diet, and environmental toxins.
Signs of Vitamin Deficiency in Your Cat
- Hair loss
- Reproductive issues
- Skin problems
Kitties Who’ve Benefited from NHV Multi Essentials
NHV multi vitamin for cats has helped thousands of pets around the world. Here are just a few of their stories:
If you have questions regarding holistic support including vitamin supplements for cats, ask an NHV expert because, at NHV, we want your cat to feel clawtastic naturally!
- item number
- 0.70 LBS
- 3.4 fl. oz. (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, kitten
- made in
- Alfalfa - High in nutrients such as vitamins A, B1, B12, C, D, E, and K.
- Kelp - A superfood rich in minerals, vitamins, trace elements, and enzyme content.
- Parsley - A nutritious herb rich in protein (up to 22%), vitamins (A, C, B1, B2, K), and minerals like calcium and potassium.
- Oregon Grape - An antimicrobial tonic that helps fight various forms of fungal and bacterial infections.
- Chickweed - Rich in vitamins and minerals, and it has been traditionally used to treat bowel problems and blood disorders.
- Marshmallow - It has anti-inflammatory properties and helps with blood sugar levels.
- Oat - May help support the nervous system and is high in B vitamins and vitamins E and K.
- Dandelion - Rich in vitamins A, B, C, and D, as well as minerals such as iron and zinc.
- Stinging nettle - Rich in vitamins A, B and K, beta-carotene, and lutein.
- Yucca - An anti-inflammatory herb that contains vitamin C, beta-carotene, calcium, iron, magnesium, and B vitamins.
- Asian Ginseng - An antioxidant herb that may help with energy levels and increase the body’s resistance to disease and stress.
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
How to Administer
Shake well before use. The easiest method is to use the dropper provide and places the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth.
Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favorite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and wellbeing of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use Multi Essentials in pregnant or nursing animals. Speak to your vet before using our products. A second visit is recommended if your pet’s condition does not improve, or deteriorates after continued use of the supplements.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.
My cat is already pretty active, will Multi Essentials make him overly active?
Multi Essentials won't make your cat overly active. It will, however, help with his nutrition and metabolism, which will help keep him healthy and active for years to come.
Can Multi Essentials help my cat stop throwing up after eating?
Multi Essentials can aid with digestion, which may help to solve this problem.
Can I give Multi Essentials to my cat long term or should I take a break?
The Multi Essentials cat multivitamin is totally safe to give long term, and it will help your pet get some great added nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
My cat hasn't been eating well. Will Multi Essentials help increase her appetite?
If your cat isn't eating well we would suggest using the Yucca to stimulate their appetite. Keep using the Multi Essentials, it’s a cat vitamin supplement that help will add nutrients to her body, which your pet will need if they're not eating well. Remember that a cat's liver can be affected if they go too long without eating. If it's been two days and they haven't eaten anything take them to the vet.