Holistic Support for Aging Pets - Senior Pet Products
Whether you raised your furkiddo from a young pup or they have come into your life with a frosted face, watching them age is tough. As pet parents, we need to cherish every moment we have with them, and remember to have lots of patience and lend support when they need it. This supplement bundle is formulated to provide support for aging senior pets, so they can remain full of pep for as long as possible! NHV Rejuvenation Kit for Senior Pets contains Old Timer, Multi Essentials, and Yucca to naturally relieve stiff joints, help fill nutritional voids, and promote healthy metabolism and energy levels.
How NHV Supplements Restore Health and Support Vitality
Just like humans, as our furry companions reach their golden years, they may have a few more bumps, bruises and aches than they used to. That's totally normal! We all need different levels of support at different stages in life. Ingredients like Alfalfa, Asian Ginseng, Astragalus, and Ginger in Old Timer are very gentle aids that help relieve inflammation and joint discomfort, gently detoxify and help improve energy levels. Multi Essentials contains a proprietary blend of herbs with a broad range of vitamins and mineral properties to improve metabolism and nutrient absorption. It also helps stimulate healthy immune function and promote overall vitality. Yucca has excellent anti-inflammatory properties beneficial for relieving muscle and joint discomfort and restoring appetite.
Common Issues in Senior Pets:
- Mobility issues (stiff joints, muscles)
- Discomfort from an old injury
- Decreased immune health
- Lumps, bumps and skin issues
- Beneficial support for pets with arthritis and mobility issues
- May soothe joint inflammation and discomfort
- May improve muscle strength, endurance and agility
- Rich in antioxidants
- Adaptogenic properties (helps strengthen the body’s resistance to stress)
- Supports healthy detoxification, circulation and immunity
- Contains herbs with broad spectrum of vitamins and mineral properties, including amino acids (alfalfa, oat, parsley) and b vitamins (oat, alfalfa, dandelion, kelp, parsley)
- Supports improved absorption and metabolism (increased energy levels)
- May strengthen immune health
- Beneficial for overall vitality
- Natural aid for helping with joint, muscle and bone discomfort and inflammation
- May stimulate and restore appetite
- Rich in free-radical scavengers (may reduce chronic illness)
- May improve digestion and circulation
Additional support for senior pet care
Natural Support for a Long Life
Apart from adding supplements to their daily care plan, learn how your furkiddo can live their best life with an NHV personalized diet that takes into consideration their age, breed and medical history with our in-house veterinarian, Dr. Amanda, who brings years of experience and care to her dietary consultations.
- item number
- 2.10 LBS
- 3 x 3.4 fl. oz (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy/kitten
- made in
Made with the finest, organically grown, or ethically harvested herbs. Made specifically for pets, vet-formulated and vet approved.
- Alfalfa is a rich source of vitamins and minerals that are beneficial for soothing inflammation in muscles, bones, and joints.
- Asian Ginseng is a beneficial aid for increasing the body’s resistance to stress and helping to improve overall vitality.
- Astragalus helps to stimulate healthy liver function, support healthy immune function and improve circulation.
- Cayenne whose active ingredient is capsaicin, is known to help naturally relieve discomfort, comparable to morphine but without the numbing effects.
- Ginger has a long history of use for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that aid with circulation and digestion, ease discomfort, and stimulate a healthy immune response.
- Guggul has traditionally been used for relieving inflammation in joints and may be more effective than hydrocortisone and ibuprofen in helping to prevent secondary lesions.
- Alfalfa is a highly effective herb that contains nourishing vitamins, minerals, high levels of protein, and amino acids.
- Asian Ginseng may help protect the body against disease and stress and encourage it while helping to improve energy levels and overall vitality.
- Chickweed is helpful for any kind of GI tract issue.
- Dandelion is considered to be one of the most nutritive plant foods out there and is especially helpful for supporting liver and kidney issues.
- Kelp is a superfood that is full of vitamins and minerals, including iodine which is vital for healthy metabolic function.
- Marshmallow is a soothing herb that is helpful for lubricating and protecting delicate intestinal mucosa and helping to lower blood sugar levels.
- Oat is a good source of vitamins (B vitamins, E, K) and minerals (calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper) that are beneficial for reducing fatigue and improving the body’s resistance to stress.
- Oregon Grape has a long history of use for its antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antiparasitic properties.
- Parsley is rich in protein, vitamins, minerals and contains diuretic, antimicrobial and carminative properties.
- Stinging Nettle is a highly nutritive herb that helps the body gently detoxify vital organs.
- Yucca contains saponin compounds, which are known to improve absorption and help to reduce unpleasant odors.
- Yucca root is commonly used for supporting arthritis because it is rich in vitamins and minerals like vitamin C, beta-carotene, B vitamins, magnesium, iron, calcium, manganese, protein, niacin, and phosphorus.
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
How to Administer
Shake well before use. The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favorite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use in pregnant or nursing animals.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.