Tripsy Helps Cat with Kidney Failure
"My 19 year old cat had been doing reasonably well until one week when he seemed to lose his appetite and then stopped eating and drinking entirely. He was staggering around like he was drunk and he got weaker and weaker until he was just sleeping all the time and not even moving. I took him to the veterinarian, where he was put into the pet hospital and given IV rehydration.
The lab results came back, and he had acute kidney failure, which the vet said was likely due to eating some poisonous plant like lilies. His kidneys were functioning at less than 8%, not enough to survive — and he had just had a check-up a few months back with normal kidney function! The vet recommended euthanasia, but I wanted to take him home. The vet said he would probably only live a couple days and again reminded me that he provides euthanasia services.
I remembered I had some Tripsy from a couple years ago when my cat had struvite crystals, and that Tripsy was good for the kidneys. I took him home and started giving him Tripsy right away. He wouldn’t eat or drink anything for two days, but on the third day he drank some milk and then the next day began to eat a little. After two weeks on Tripsy, he has made a recovery and is doing better.
It’s a true story, and it could have all been a coincidence, but Tripsy sure seemed to help my cat to make a dramatic turn around from the brink of death. He is still not fully back to normal, but he is eating a good amount, drinking water, walking around, and being more active every day. He badly wants to go outside and play, but I’m not letting him out unsupervised and risk him eating more lily plants!" - Adrian B.