All-Natural Cat and Dog Arthritis Supplements
Regardless of your furry friend's age, it’s never easy to see them slowing down and aging. As pet parents, we need to enjoy every moment together and have lots of patience when it comes to caring for our little ones. Our Arthritis Joint Pain & Rejuvenation Kit is formulated to help relieve stiff joints, help fill nutritional voids, improve energy levels and circulation to help your furkiddos live a long and healthy life.
For pet parents with a purebred furkiddo, check out our dog and cat breed pages to become better acquainted with their unique history and possible breed-related issues.
How NHV Supplements Can Help
Just like humans, as our pets age, they may be a little less bouncy, and their energy levels may go down. That's normal! We all require varying levels of support at different points in our lives. Our Arthritis, Joint Pain & Rejuvenation Kit contains Milk Thistle, Yucca, Old Timer, and Multi Essentials, which is a supplement bundle designed to help our pets age gracefully.
- Beneficial support for the liver and kidneys
- Supports the removal of metabolic wastes (that may accumulate from chronic illness)
- Encourages regeneration of the liver
- Antioxidant properties help stimulate a healthy immune response
- Natural aid for relieving joint, muscle, and bone discomfort
- May improve absorption and improve appetite
- Rich source of vitamins and minerals
- Rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties
- Beneficial support for pets with arthritis and mobility issues
- May soothe joint inflammation and discomfort
- May improve muscle strength, endurance, and agility
- Encourages improved energy levels
- Contains a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals including protein, iron, B complex
- Promotes building and maintenance of bones, cartilage, muscle mass, blood
- Supports improved absorption and metabolism (increased energy levels)
- Beneficial for overall vitality
Help Support A Healthy Body and More with NHV
It’s great to know that there are ways to support your furkiddo’s health and vitality naturally! Apart from adding supplements to their daily care plan, if you want to know more about joint health for dogs and cats, a personalized dietfor your pet, created by Dr. Amanda, is another great way to support your furry friend’s aging body.
- item number
- 2.80 LBS
- 4 x 3.4 fl. oz (100ml)
- life stages
- adult, senior, puppy/kitten
- made in
Made with the finest, organically grown, or ethically harvested herbs. Made specifically for pets, vet-formulated, and vet approved.
- Milk Thistle contains a bioactive compound that is known to help detoxify and support healthy liver function. Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties may help slow down cell damage and encourage tissue regeneration. Our formulation of Milk Thistle is especially helpful for pets on strong medication, radiation therapy, or have a chronic illness.
- Yucca root is a nutrient dense superfood rich in vitamin C, beta-carotene, B vitamins, magnesium, iron, calcium, manganese, niacin, and phosphorus which are beneficial as cat and dog arthritis supplements and may also help encourage appetite.
- Alfalfa contains rich levels of protein, vitamins, amino acids, minerals and fiber which all contribute to the strength and growth of bones and joints as well as many other vital body processes.
- Asian Ginseng is full of antioxidants which help increase the body’s resistance to disease and stress and may help lower bad cholesterol levels, help build better strength and improve agility.
- Astragalus is an anti-inflammatory herb that helps to improve liver function, immune health and circulation. Its rich source of antioxidants also helps to protect the body from oxidative damage.
- Cayenne contains an active compound called capsaicin, which helps to relieve discomfort and helps to release endorphins in the brain. It is also beneficial for improving circulation (especially in the extremities).
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory and calming properties to help improve circulation, reduce nausea, and improve intestinal muscle tone.
- Guggul is made from the resin of the Myrrh tree. It has a long history of use in combination with other herbs for relieving symptoms of arthritis, skin issues, nervous system disorders, obesity and helps reduce joint inflammation.
- Alfalfa is a rich source of vitamins (A, B1. B6, B12, C, D, E), and minerals (iron, zinc, calcium, potassium, carotene) and antioxidants that help support healthy bones, blood and circulation.
- Asian Ginseng may help protect the body against disease and stress and encourage improved muscle strength and overall vitality.
- Chickweed is a nutrient-dense herb that is rich in ascorbic acid, beta-carotene, calcium, zinc, magnesium, potassium, flavonoids, riboflavin, and thiamine.
- Dandelion is a nutrient dense herb that is full of vitamins A, B, C, and D plus minerals iron, potassium, zinc, phosphorus, and magnesium. This herb has traditionally been used for controlling blood sugar levels and as a diuretic for liver and blood pressure issues.
- Kelp is a superfood that contains many essential vitamins and minerals including iodine which is essential for healthy thyroid function and metabolism.
- Marshmallow is an anti-inflammatory herb that is beneficial for soothing and lubricating intestinal tissue.
- Oat is a rich source of vitamins, minerals and amino acids beneficial for reducing fatigue and strengthening the nervous system against stress.
- Oregon Grape contains antimicrobial, anti-parasitic properties to help fight fungal and bacterial infections. Its anti-inflammatory and sedative properties also help to support the liver, digestive system and mucous membranes.
- Parsley is a nutritious herb rich in protein, vitamins (A, C, B1, B2, K), and minerals (calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus). It has been used to relieve bloating, arthritic inflammation, and for helping to lower blood pressure.
- Stinging Nettle is rich in vitamins A, B, K, beta-carotene, lutein, magnesium, calcium potassium, and phosphorus. It is beneficial for improving energy levels, circulation and muscle mass.
- Yucca root is a nutrient dense herb that contains sarsasapogenin and smilagenin which are beneficial for improving absorption, soothing inflammation, and helping to rebalance the immune system.
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
For small animals (rabbits, ferrets), avians and reptiles use 1 drop for every 2 lb of body weight.
How to Administer
Shake well before use. The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth. Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favorite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and well-being of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.
What are the first signs of arthritis in dogs?
- Difficulty getting up and down.
- Lameness in one or more legs.
- Stiff, swollen joints.
- Reluctance to go up or down stairs.
- Reluctance to jump up or down (onto furniture or into the car)
Are joint supplements good for cats?
Cats of any age or breed may benefit from joint support, not just older or arthritic cats. NHV Arthritis Joint Pain & Rejuvenation Kit is formulated to help improve overall agility, mobility and inflammation.
What can you do for a cat with arthritis?
Can I give my dog human turmeric capsules?
While turmeric is a beneficial herb for your dog, we do not recommend adding human turmeric capsules to your pet’s meals. On its own, turmeric is not bioavailable for your pet, it must be combined with another ingredient to allow the benefits to be absorbed by your furkiddo. Typically, black pepper is used.
it is best to use turmeric that is vet-formulated and intended for use on pets. Our Turmeric for dogs is a natural formulation of organic turmeric combined with organic black pepper so it is very gentle and bioavailable for pets.
Health Benefits of Turmeric for Dogs
The active compound in turmeric is curcumin, which may be beneficial for dogs suffering from the following health issues:
- Autoimmune disorders
- Heart and circulation issues
- Weight and body condition
- Liver disorders
- High cholesterol (LDL) levels
How do you treat arthritis in cats?
There are a few treatment options:
- Non-steroidal drugs for inflammation
- Pain relief medication
- Joint protection injections
- Acupuncture (the use of needles to relieve discomfort)
- Low-level laser therapy to reduce inflammation and pain